Baby #9

Baby #9

Postby AminahK » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:29 am

Hi all, I'm 36 and currently 8+4 weeks pregnant with baby #9! ( 2 of which are my angel babies) so I have 17(f), 15(f), 13(f), 11(f), 3(f) two angel babies in heaven and then my 11month old son! While we are so excited for this blessing I'm utterly heartbroken by my 17yo who recently ran away from home to her bio dad. While many will see nothing wrong with this unfortunately he is abusive to the kids (4 older girls from my first marriage) I fought for their rights and voices to be heard and finally after many years of abuse physically and mentally I was able to get them a court order for no contact and sole parental responsibility of them this was in 2017 I left him in 2010 the girls were fighting to get help and finally someone heard them and helped but now she went behind my back and lied to myself and my recent husband ( 6 years) who does everything to care, love and be there for them when they need helping with homework, school excursions, school projects, athletes comps and late night icecream runs and a shoulder to cry in when it's that time of months ( yes all 4 in the same week!!!) We don't know what to do police can't do anything as she is 17 now there is a police record for him about his past and they will look out for her they said. I feel I am grieving the loss of my best friend I was 18 when I had her and we tell each other everything and she used to text me when she gets off a bus or gets back on one to who she is with and so forth cuddle up in bed with a bowl of popcorn and binge watch Netflix. How do I get past this and enjoy this miracle growing inside me while grieving her not being here or even contacting me unless she is replying to a msg I send her every day but Even that is cold. My ex is very manipulative and a great actor which scares me as to what he will be getting her to do for him now she is 17 before she was playing his wife cooking and cleaning what will it be now! Sorry for the long post I just needed to clear my chest and get some advice xx
AminahK

Re: Baby #9

Postby Kamalama » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Sorry for your situation, thinking back to that age we think we know better. Don't put pressure on her just let her be...all you can do is be there for her and hopefully she'll see him for what he is..try to avoid getting into any arguments with her and don't bad mouth him that will just drive her further away. She'll see it as a novelty and soon realise it's not and hopefully come crawling back.
Kamalama

Postby AminahK » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Thank you kindly, I really appreciate your advice and sometimes we needs to hear things from outside people so really thank you xx
AminahK

Postby Kamalama » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:53 pm

You're welcome, exes are never easy to deal with unfortunately. X
Kamalama

Return to 30+ Moms