Still birth

Still birth

Postby Dianne_enriquez12 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi there i lost my baby last February 19th it was still birth baby boy it really took a toll on me and my partner since this is our second pregnancy the first one was last year an ectopic pregnancy I would just like to ask if when can I get pregnant again because we're still recovering from the loss of our baby
Dianne_enriquez12

Re: Still birth

Postby MHDutch » Wed May 03, 2017 8:40 pm

I am really sorry to hear that. What a great lost! I will pray for you if thats allright?
I can not answer your question. Maby you shoud go to a docter to ask when you will be fysicly oke to be pregnant.
MHDutch

Postby Bumbar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Dianne, I'm so much sorry for your loss. It must be really tough and not many can imagine what you are going through. As for your question, you really need to ask your doctor. It's very individual and not only you must be prepared to try again mentally but also - and mainly - physically. I'm quite certain he'll prescribe some vitamins as well.
Bumbar

Postby Joyguss35 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:59 am

I lost my baby boy second born, as well so the same last month due to placenta abruption, my son wasn’t getting any oxygen, and I knew something was wrong because I stayed with left life abdominal pain and was told everything was okay and it wasn’t I lost my fiancé last year and this would’ve been his second born as well and only son and it broke my heart cause it is something that could’ve been detected and was looked over and I was told it was a uti urinary tract infection and the entire time it was my placenta detaching
Joyguss35

Postby minibuttercup » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:53 am

I am so sorry for all of your losses. It is truly heartbreaking to read.
minibuttercup

Return to 30+ Moms