Abortion

Re: Abortion

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Pia90 wrote:Now how do you abort a baby that is born? Also, it is still my body even though an undeveloped body is growing inside me I do not have to put my life behind that growing cell inside of me. My life comes first.

So your life comes before another one that is helpless and unable to tell you it wants to live? And you could just put it up for adoption too don’t ruin the life of another due to your mistakes and selfishness. And people kill their child after giving birth sometimes. This is the awful world we live in. I don’t understand why people have s*x when they don’t want a child and then take it out on that child. I’m sorry if I was rude but this is my opinion, every opinion matters and I felt like sharing mine. I’m not upset at you or anything for trying to shut down my opinion because I’m used to it I don’t have too many friends and other people just won’t hear me out or just be jerks so I’m not bothered by your comment. I’m sorry if I was rude. Have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are! :)
RainbowDashie108

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Pia90 wrote:
Tey234 wrote:1) it's not only their bodies. It's someone else's too. The body of the baby they are killing.

2) exactly ! You can give the baby up for adoption there are so many women who suffer because they can't have babies biologically. How do u know that the baby doesn't feel it? From the moment that heart starts beating, they are alive! Which century are you in to believe that they dont feel anything ?

3) you cant justify killing an innocent baby just because it's legal.

Many women/girls are not careful enough to have protected s*x and then when they get pregnant they just kill innocent babies. May be there are cases where women get pregnant involuntarily. But what about women/girls who are not responsible for their action ?

And yes. I will definitely adopt kids when I'm stable.

No, if a parasite inhabits the body, it is still MY body and I can fight it off. Before week 6 to 8 the fetus is exactly like parasite. Once the hearbeat is detected it doesn't mean it is human. You are human once you are able to live OUTSIDE one's womb. And scientifically ( I know you probably don't belive in science, but I'll try anyway) babies don't form the sense of *feeling* until the 23rd week of pregnancy. So No it won't feel or know it is getting aborted. If it's legal, that means there has been enough evidence to support the said claims above.
Also you can't kill anything that was never alive. As I said, If it can only be "alive"in my womb, then It's not a full developed Human.

You didn't seem to understand my point. There are a million children that are in need of parents, not every single child gets adopted, so why add more? I won't be the one to fulfill yours or anyone else's dream to parenthood if there are already too many children out there that nobody wants. I don't get why you have to be so pro-birth, once the women is coerced into giving birth, no one cares about her. Please look ab Gabriel Fernandes. His mom wanted to abort him, they didn't let her. She ended up torturing that poor child to death. This isn't a single case. If he would have been aborted just as the mom had planned to, Gabriel would have never gone through the horrible 8 years his mother made him live. Good for you for wanting to adopt. As I said, With your mindset you should adopt as many kids as possible. Cos you want them all to be born.

Saying she doesn’t believe in science is rude of you. Just because she stands up for LIVING things that can’t speak for themselves. Have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are! >:)
RainbowDashie108

Postby Wolves2018 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:11 am

RainbowDashie108 wrote:
Pia90 wrote:
Tey234 wrote:1) it's not only their bodies. It's someone else's too. The body of the baby they are killing.

2) exactly ! You can give the baby up for adoption there are so many women who suffer because they can't have babies biologically. How do u know that the baby doesn't feel it? From the moment that heart starts beating, they are alive! Which century are you in to believe that they dont feel anything ?

3) you cant justify killing an innocent baby just because it's legal.

Many women/girls are not careful enough to have protected s*x and then when they get pregnant they just kill innocent babies. May be there are cases where women get pregnant involuntarily. But what about women/girls who are not responsible for their action ?

And yes. I will definitely adopt kids when I'm stable.

No, if a parasite inhabits the body, it is still MY body and I can fight it off. Before week 6 to 8 the fetus is exactly like parasite. Once the hearbeat is detected it doesn't mean it is human. You are human once you are able to live OUTSIDE one's womb. And scientifically ( I know you probably don't belive in science, but I'll try anyway) babies don't form the sense of *feeling* until the 23rd week of pregnancy. So No it won't feel or know it is getting aborted. If it's legal, that means there has been enough evidence to support the said claims above.
Also you can't kill anything that was never alive. As I said, If it can only be "alive"in my womb, then It's not a full developed Human.

You didn't seem to understand my point. There are a million children that are in need of parents, not every single child gets adopted, so why add more? I won't be the one to fulfill yours or anyone else's dream to parenthood if there are already too many children out there that nobody wants. I don't get why you have to be so pro-birth, once the women is coerced into giving birth, no one cares about her. Please look ab Gabriel Fernandes. His mom wanted to abort him, they didn't let her. She ended up torturing that poor child to death. This isn't a single case. If he would have been aborted just as the mom had planned to, Gabriel would have never gone through the horrible 8 years his mother made him live. Good for you for wanting to adopt. As I said, With your mindset you should adopt as many kids as possible. Cos you want them all to be born.

Saying she doesn’t believe in science is rude of you. Just because she stands up for LIVING things that can’t speak for themselves. Have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are! >:)
You are under the age limit to even be in this section. Stay in the teen section and read the rules.
Wolves2018

Postby Hoplin » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:50 am

RainbowDashie108 wrote:
Pia90 wrote:Now how do you abort a baby that is born? Also, it is still my body even though an undeveloped body is growing inside me I do not have to put my life behind that growing cell inside of me. My life comes first.

So your life comes before another one that is helpless and unable to tell you it wants to live? And you could just put it up for adoption too don’t ruin the life of another due to your mistakes and selfishness. And people kill their child after giving birth sometimes. This is the awful world we live in. I don’t understand why people have s*x when they don’t want a child and then take it out on that child. I’m sorry if I was rude but this is my opinion, every opinion matters and I felt like sharing mine. I’m not upset at you or anything for trying to shut down my opinion because I’m used to it I don’t have too many friends and other people just won’t hear me out or just be jerks so I’m not bothered by your comment. I’m sorry if I was rude. Have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are! :)

Adoption can be very hard on the child. Not knowing their own blood parents and yes who ever they get adopted by will love them but it’s different. My dad was adopted and his parents love him and he loves them but it he isn’t really close they never had a good ig is the word relationship. Or wasn’t the same. His sister is also adopted and she has met her birth parents and talks to them and is able to have a relationship with them. My dad’s parents didn’t want to see him. That was difficult.
Also the child doesn’t have even know it exists. It is part of the woman’s body and it should be her choice to keep it or not. It is not like people are just having s*x and getting pregnant then being all like oh well guess it’s time to get An abortion. It is a difficult thing to decide. It is best to not bring a child into this world if it is unwanted or cannot get the best care possible. I’m not saying that adoption is bad or anything just that if you don’t have to best if you don’t. I hope that all makes sense.
Hoplin

Postby River+2020 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:59 am

Idiots
River+2020

Postby River+2020 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:00 am

Its not a baby yet its a fetus. You only care about religion not about the mother and how it will effect their lives
River+2020

Postby kaity_ » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Abortion is murder there is no way around it. You are sharing your body with your baby, if it was a parasite your body would try to get rid of it instead of making a stable and safe environment for it, as the womb does.
People need to be more responsible with s*x, if you aren't ready for a baby, use protection. Yes protection fails, if you're worried about that, then don't have s*x, I'm sorry but self control people
I love s*x but everyone knows a direct result of s*x is a baby that's one of the biggest reasons s*x is a thing: procreation!
Stop using abortion as a means of contraception tho, it's murder, the baby can feel and is very much alive
What do you think? Ohh the thing inside my womb came out my magic birth canal and is now a human but it wasnt human inside me!?!!
You know how stupid that sounds!?! Like seriously
kaity_

Postby Ariiilove234 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:32 pm

kaity_ wrote:Abortion is murder there is no way around it. You are sharing your body with your baby, if it was a parasite your body would try to get rid of it instead of making a stable and safe environment for it, as the womb does.
People need to be more responsible with s*x, if you aren't ready for a baby, use protection. Yes protection fails, if you're worried about that, then don't have s*x, I'm sorry but self control people
I love s*x but everyone knows a direct result of s*x is a baby that's one of the biggest reasons s*x is a thing: procreation!
Stop using abortion as a means of contraception tho, it's murder, the baby can feel and is very much alive
What do you think? Ohh the thing inside my womb came out my magic birth canal and is now a human but it wasnt human inside me!?!!

‼️‼️‼️TW‼️‼️‼️Seriously, I 100 percent agree like literally theres teenage girls (and yes this is a SEXIST THING we normalize today.) pleasing their boyfriends and risking this risk of getting pregnant just for the men to not leave them like wtf.. and some men really do this. Then they end up leaving the girl when she’s pregnant or the man threatens her that he will leave her if she doesn’t get an abortion.. The only time I can support an abortion (it’s ok to not agree w me on this) let’s say a woman gets r**ped she could be a little girl that has her period or a teenage girl.. of course she did not want to have s*x but I think of you are raped and you’re young and really didn’t try to have s*x or be irresponsible I think I agree that young girls that are raped should have a good reason to get an abortion but if you’re literally being dumb and not wearing condoms and not wearing condoms then that’s you’re fault. This is why y’all teenagers should listen to you’re parents and not have s*x that young because you really don’t know what you’re doing!!!!!
Ariiilove234

Postby Bojana » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:41 pm

kaity_ wrote:Abortion is murder there is no way around it. You are sharing your body with your baby, if it was a parasite your body would try to get rid of it instead of making a stable and safe environment for it, as the womb does.

Why do you care who has s*x with whom and what he/she does with his/her body? You poor poor girl..
As if people don't have enough problems, they just lack your unnecessary opinion 💩
Bojana

Postby kaity_ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:19 pm

Right, I'm Soo sorry I have a heart and care about all those innocent babies bring murdered by their irresponsible parents.
I guess I should apologize for sharing my opinion?!!
You don't have to agree with me, I'm just sharing what I think.
I just wish more people would think about what they are doing. s*x feels great, but a main reason and direct result of it is a child.
kaity_

PreviousNext

Return to Young Moms