OTHER

OTHER

Postby zoe12345_ » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:49 pm

Hi guys I’m new to this so not sure if I’m allowed to talk about this or not but I got pregnant in January 2019 and had a miscarriage a week before my 3 month scan and again September 2019 and again July 2020, me and my partner have been planning a baby for a while now but every time I get pregnant I lose the baby, We’ve both went to doctors for check ups and everything is ok but still no baby, could someone please give me advice on what to do I just don’t know what else I can try
zoe12345_

Re: OTHER

Postby Ilianthi » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:09 pm

You and your partner have to see if you have any problems with your caryotype.
Ilianthi

Re: OTHER

Postby Sundaemorning » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:35 pm

Hi! Unfortunately I have a similar experience. Had a stillbirth in 2013 and have miscarried 5 times since then. Got done every test my doctor could think of and turned out I had very high FSH ( follicle-stimulating hormone) levels. That usually means higher chances of miscarrying during 1st trimester. I suggest you talk to your doctor for any testing you can do to make sure everything is fine. Hormones can affect us in a huge way.
We got referred to do ivf, which we are starting hopefully in autumn if 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Covid is less of a worry.
Sundaemorning

Return to First time Moms