Negative but still no mens?

Negative but still no mens?

Postby Marlove12 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Hey there ! Hi i posted yesterday about my current situation which i stated that today im actually 5 days late on my period so i decided that i will take my pt ! And so as i did, i used 2 pt diff brand but it came out both negative.
How come is that? Yet i dont feel any symptoms that my period would come? And yet my discharge is getting alot a lot than usual, I'm thinking bout retaking my Pt at exactly 7 days of being late. Pls can someone share their thoughts bout my situation! Thank you!
Marlove12

Re: Negative but still no mens?

Postby S1234 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 pm

I’m over 11 days late
And still no period we always use condone and careful with it
So I’m extremely stressed out on day 5 I took pt it
Was negative. I’m now scared to test again
No signs of period just white discharge
S1234

Postby Marlove12 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:18 pm

Same here! WHat are we exactly feeling rn! Today im 9 days late and based on someone i asked bout my situation im almost 5 weeks pregnant if my period didnt come up. I also have negative result , but i will retake mine tomorrow. Hope i can find answers with this
Marlove12

Postby confused_girl83 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:00 pm

I have the same situation and I don't know what to do. I had unprotected s*x and the day after I took a morning after pill yet four weeks later my period is late 8 days now but I've took two pt and they both came out negative. Additionally I've been going through abdominal pains as if I have my period, I had morning sickness and my discharge is white. What's the funniest thing though my breasts are perfectly fine they don't feel sore or heavy. What am I suppose to do? I'm really stressed.
confused_girl83

Postby Marlove12 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:17 pm

Im actually 13 days late now. I took pt yesterday and its negative again and yet i have this sometimes clear and white discharge. Some light cramps and thats all. I dont have sore and tender breast and morning sickness. Im feeling like as if my period is coming. But its almost 43 days since the first day of my last period. I got so stressed by searching for my symptoms . Idk what to think anymore
Marlove12

Postby Barbiegurl01 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Stress can delay your period, try not to think about it. Its a good thing you took pt so calm your mind and ease your worry.. it will come out soon.
Barbiegurl01

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)