Breastfeeding which causes miscarriage?? Who know about this

Breastfeeding which causes miscarriage?? Who know about this

Postby Mybabez09 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:46 pm

Hello today was my very 1st appointment today.. Im 6weeks 6days today.. In my doctor asks do i still breastfeed my baby boy who is 17months.. I answered yes i still breast feed him.. She told me to stop because it could cause me to miscarry.... I know i do crap up when he is own but never heard of this before.. So have any of you heard or know much more of this??
Mybabez09

Re: Breastfeeding which causes miscarriage?? Who know about

Postby Steph_2009 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:59 pm

I breastfed my oldest child all the way through my second pregnancy and it didn't cause a miscarriage.
Fromm what I understand sometimes the nipple stimulation can cause some uterine contractions but I believe it's a myth that breastfeeding can cause miscarriage.
There's some really good info about breastfeeding on Kellymom.com but I wouldn't worry too much about what your doctor said for now.
Steph_2009

Postby Mybabez09 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:54 am

Steph_2009 wrote:I breastfed my oldest child all the way through my second pregnancy and it didn't cause a miscarriage.
Fromm what I understand sometimes the nipple stimulation can cause some uterine contractions but I believe it's a myth that breastfeeding can cause miscarriage.
There's some really good info about breastfeeding on Kellymom.com but I wouldn't worry too much about what your doctor said for now.

I do cramp up sometimes when he's on the breast for a few but onces he off i stop.. And thank you for the site about to go look now.. Be when she the doctor told me that im like its gone be hard at this ppint to get him away from his titt titt he crys and i hate to see him cry.....
Mybabez09

Postby BabyBrain » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:44 am

My doctor said that my baby had until 20 weeks to be done. But also being pregnant does make most women's milk stop. I consistently breastfed for 2 1/2 years and my milk ran out at around 18 weeks.
BabyBrain

Postby Mybabez09 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:44 pm

BabyBrain wrote:My doctor said that my baby had until 20 weeks to be done. But also being pregnant does make most women's milk stop. I consistently breastfed for 2 1/2 years and my milk ran out at around 18 weeks.

I have a 17month old and he still breastfeeding im currently 8weeks pregnant today my doctor told me to stop breastfeeding him because it could cause me to miscarry this baby.. But its very hard my son dont take no at all he is a year... Its kinda hard but i dont want to miscarry either so im just looking to see have it happened to any one before or is it true
Mybabez09

Postby BabyBrain » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:04 am

I have definitely read it places, as well as my doctor told me it can make the uterus contract but no I have never known anyone that had it happen. I would just try to wean him slowly and maybe start by mixing a bottle with half breast milk, half milk or formula and maybe even start out with some one else feeding him. I hope it works out for you!
BabyBrain

Postby MrsEzeani » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:02 am

I was a victim while breastfeeding I was pregnant which made me lose my 8W4days baby...though body chemistry differs but it's better not to risk it
MrsEzeani

Postby BabyBrain » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:07 am

Very sorry for your loss. I agree better not to risk it.
BabyBrain

Postby Mybabez09 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Awwww im very sorry about your lost hun.. Ive been hearing why not to and a bit more information on it.. So im trying my best to wean him we on day 3 of him no tit tit but he does come in let me know he want it in cry for it.. Thank you all and im taking you ladies advice... I appreciate you all feedbacks
Mybabez09

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)