Could I miscarry???

Could I miscarry???

Postby Pixie dragon » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:30 pm

I’m only 4 weeks pregnant but I’m kinda young so my parents don’t know about it yet it’s upwards of 100 degrees where I live and I worked outside from 9am to 11pm without being allowed to eat and with little water to drink could the extreme heat and long period of time without water while working cause me to miscarry?? When my fiancée and I found out we were expecting we were so excited but when he found out what happened he was worried and I told him that baby and I were ok but this morning I woke up with a dreadful feeling that something was wrong I’ve had food aversions and nausea since week 2 1/2 it was my first symptom but I haven’t been sick at all today could this be a sign of miscarriage were long distance but if my parents neglect caused me to loose my first baby he wants to move me in with him and I can’t blame him. Has anyone had a situation where someone else’s neglect caused you something this important?? And could you still look at them the same??? Is it wrong for me to hate my parents if I find out I miscarry?
Pixie dragon

Re: Could I miscarry???

Postby Danielbabes1201 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 am

As far as the lack of symptoms go, I wouldn't worry about that much. Pregnancy symptoms come and go and its pretty common.

The other part about working outside in 100 degree weather all day especially with littler water is pretty concerning. It definitely could lead to overheating which can be a big problem. Overheating can cause things like neural tube defects and msscarriage. It can also lead to dehydration and staying hydrated is pretty important during pregnancy.
Danielbabes1201

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)