mast****tion in first trimester

mast****tion in first trimester

Postby Jmws » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:53 am

Hi...I'm 10 weeks pregnant and since last 2 weeks I'm getting all wet dreams and an urge to have s*x. I'm not in high risk but just as a precaution my doc said no s*x in first trimester. I'm ok with no s*x but can I mastur**te? Is that harmful to the baby?
I'm thinking not to, but have been getting wet dreams every night and they make me want to do it all the more.
Has anyone experienced this?
Jmws

Re: mast****tion in first trimester

Postby Beyond M » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:54 am

You're dealing with something deeper than you real know.
Beyond M

Postby Jmws » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:49 pm

What do you mean by that?
Jmws

Postby Amaretti » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 am

Jmws wrote:What do you mean by that?

Did your doc explain why it could be dangerous? Because I've never heard that unless you're at high risk s*x is completely safe. Obvs listen to your doc but to answer your question yes mast****tion is completely safe just don't be too rough and you may feel mild cramping afterwards all normal though :) have fun ;)
Amaretti

Postby Jmws » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:36 pm

Thanks dear. My doctor said it is good to refrain from it in the first trimester just to avoid any chances of bleeding or miscarriage. She did say to me that I don't belong to high risk group and so if we want we can do it.
But I have read on quite a lot of portals that people have it in the initial days, get spotting and then sometimes that converts to bleeding & miscarriage. So wanted to avoid hence thought mast****tion would be a safe bet 😃
Jmws

Postby Vaani8042 » Sun May 16, 2021 2:32 pm

Jmws wrote:Hi...I'm 10 weeks pregnant and since last 2 weeks I'm getting all wet dreams and an urge to have s*x. I'm not in high risk but just as a precaution my doc said no s*x in first trimester. I'm ok with no s*x but can I mastur**te? Is that harmful to the baby?
I'm thinking not to, but have been getting wet dreams every night and they make me want to do it all the more.
Has anyone experienced this?

I am 8 weeks, same started to happen with me, though there are no wet dreams but an urge of that feel, my gynea also stated to refrain from s*x for first trimester cos of my miscarriage laat year. Ofcourse s*x is not a big problem but is this situation directihg me somewhere. I am so confused though didn't do anything of either.
Vaani8042

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 23, 2021 5:47 pm

Unless you're a high risk of miscarriage it's safe to have s*x when you're pregnant.
Kamalama

Postby Blessed+ » Tue May 25, 2021 11:38 am

Am 8weeks pregnant and have enjoyed s*x throughout 😌, its safe and good for you if you're not having a high risk pregnancy. I don't know but I feel like I want s*x more than before, hope its normal
Blessed+

Return to First Trimester (Week 1-13)