Damaged Fallopian tubes

Re: Damaged Fallopian tubes

Postby Shiver of Light » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:11 pm

Will do! Thanks and same to you!
Shiver of Light

Postby Shiver of Light » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:07 am

Had my initial appointment at the fertility clinic today. The doctor instantly started the testing process for both of us. During the next month we’ll be getting tested for several things and once all results are back then we’ll talk about options. I had so many questions but the doctor just breezed through the process and got the ball rolling 😂 If there is one thing I don’t think I really expected is all of the waiting. The whole process can be pretty extensive. How are you doing?
Shiver of Light

Postby TMS » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:00 am

The waiting is hell isn’t it, I’m still waiting to here back from my gyne about my HSG report, it’s been just over 2 weeks since I had it done. That’s good you are getting the first initial tests done hopefully they shouldn’t take long at all. Then your another step closer 😊
TMS

Postby Leemnets » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:27 am

Both mine were damaged, my doc says they no use. After ttc for 7 years, damn it hit me hard. Under docs advise, I removed them in prep for IVF. He says the inflammation affects implatation if we were to do IVF while they are there.
Leemnets

Postby DFuhr87 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:36 pm

Y'all are my people. Just found out both mine are extremely damaged due to health issues and will have to be removed and have IVF.

Waiting to do HSG so I can see the extent of the damage, but its severe enough for them to notice it on a pelvic/transvaginal ultrasound.

Let me know how your journeys get on, because I find myself in a super dark place right now and can definitely use the support of other ladies going through this. It doesn't help that I'm considering switching fertility clinics since the one I am with currently is so unorganized. (They don't respond to voicemails, never call you with appointments they just book you in, I still haven't received my AMH or hubby's semen analysis results yet even though I have asked for them, and the last consultation I specifically asked for a phone call instead of a virtual appt because the app doesn't work with my phone and I reminded the receptionist day of my appt and I still got a virtual link emailed to me and when they dr phoned me was like "Why didn't you login to the virtual appointment?" I work as an Administrator myself, so the one thing you don't do is piss me off at my own job lol)
DFuhr87

Postby Inra » Sun May 23, 2021 3:03 pm

i have a HSG appointment this week and i hope no blockage
Inra

Previous

Return to IVF-ET