Help! AMH level

Help! AMH level

Postby aranza75 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:04 pm

Hello! I had my first appt with a fertility doctor last week. I got a call last week that My progesterone was low so I did not ovulate but she said she was not too worried about that because the day I had it drawn I wasn't supposed to be ovulating. The nurse called me today and told me that my AMH level is 1.57 and at first she acted like it was too low and impossible for me to get pregnant but she was going to ask the doctor Because she had not seen it and then call me back. When she called me back, she said that the doctor said my level was normal but Im scared.
I have an appt on Wednesday for an ultrasound and a follow up consult with the doctor. Im so nervous, Im afraid that my AMH is way too low and I wont ever be able to have a baby.
Have any of you experienced low AMH levels but were still able to get pregnant either naturally or with treatment?
aranza75

Re: Help! AMH level

Postby MK2020 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:39 am

Hi aranza75! My AMH is less than 0.5. That is a really low AMH level, yet my doctor has suggested trying natural concieving instead of going in for ART for now. She said that even with AMH levels this low, it's difficult to concieve but not possible. And don't worry, your level is in the normal range. Baby dust to you✨And pray for me too? I will be moving on to ART if I don't concieve naturally in the next two months or so.
MK2020

Postby Aaliyah911 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:43 pm

MK2020 wrote:Hi aranza75! My AMH is less than 0.5. That is a really low AMH level, yet my doctor has suggested trying natural concieving instead of going in for ART for now. She said that even with AMH levels this low, it's difficult to concieve but not possible. And don't worry, your level is in the normal range. Baby dust to you✨And pray for me too? I will be moving on to ART if I don't concieve naturally in the next two months or so.

Dear...my AMH level same as your. Please tell me....did you got pregnant???? Hope to hear good news ❤
Aaliyah911

Postby Honey15 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:06 pm

I have been trying for about 7months now. So I went to see a Fertility doctor who told me yesterday that I have fibroid about 6cm she thinks I should do a surgery and remove it and also that my egg count is reducing and I need to act fact, she says my AMH is low but ddnt give me a figure. What does ART mean? Has anyone been in this situation before? If yes, what did you do or what are you doing. I don't know if I should have a surgery to take out the fibroid since it's not big and I don't know what to do to increase my egg count and quality. Please help I have been devastated since yesterday and can't think of what to do. I really want to be a mom so bad and so does my husband 😩
Honey15

Return to IVF-ET