2 Blocked Fallopian Tubes. Thinking of doing IVF

2 Blocked Fallopian Tubes. Thinking of doing IVF

Postby Shaeh23 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 am

Hello,

Last week my OB told me I have two blocked Fallopian tubes. She said it was due to PID. She gave me a shot and wants me to come back on next Monday to see if it’s been cleared. Anyone here have done IVF with blocked Fallopian tubes? Was it successful? Did you have to have your tubes removed? I’m only 24 so this really sucks.
Shaeh23

Re: 2 Blocked Fallopian Tubes. Thinking of doing IVF

Postby Elsa 003 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm 23 and have blocked tubes but mine is due to endometriosis. My fertility dr is going to perform surgery and try to unblock them and if she can't shell remove then and then suggests ivf if everything else looks ok I'm super scared but I know how u feel were too young!
Elsa 003

Postby Lisamarie » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:23 pm

I have two blocked falliopian tubes im 38yrs old in dying to have a child of my own ivwas pregnant at 13yrs but had a abortion ever since ive been told both tubes blocked and i have to quit smoking before ivf
Lisamarie

Postby LovelyRose » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:50 pm

Girl, I’m exactly in your shoes right now, I actually just posted a few minutes ago without seeing your post and our stories are very similar. I hope we both get answers soon and beautiful healthy babies! ?? ?
LovelyRose

Postby Mina1214 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:38 am

hi just wanted to share my story with you I did an ivf with blocked tubes do to scarring from endometriosis I got my big positive on my first cycle but unfortunately I had an ectopic pregnancy do to the scarring on my tubes my pregnancy travel to a Fallopian tube and so my dr recommended to remove both tubes so I did once healed from that process I went ahead and did another IVF cycle and I finally got my rainbow baby he was born this year on feb everything is possible don’t give up hope I myself was diagnosed with blocked tubes at 26
Mina1214

Postby Chichi-500 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:53 am

Same here dear
I have one blocked fallopion tune due to endometriosis
I’m dying to have a baby after 11 years of marriage
I’ve taken Vit E, prenatals, folic acid, women conception, black seed oil and many different medications and all is not working for me. We want to do IVF but it’s expensive and insurance can’t cover even 70%
Chichi-500

Postby ValLiz2019 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:51 pm

I know a doctor who can help with blocked tube
ValLiz2019

Postby Elsa 003 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:06 pm

I know its been a lil while since this post but I hope this will give y'all hope. My Dr performed a second HSG test on me and surprisingly my tubes were open this time! My last HSG was in April last year(when my tubes showed they were blocked) now they are open and I asked my Dr how? and she couldn't explain. But she said I can start TTC!
Elsa 003

Postby Mtsh-dc » Sun May 02, 2021 8:46 pm

hello evrione
I had both my Tubes unblocked last wik and fibroids and cysts removed....docta said i shud wait 2 wiks b4 i can resume wit sexual activities.....does anyone know if its safe to start trying for a baby or i shud wait a few months from the womb to heal?
Mtsh-dc

Postby Iamlily-ley » Sun May 02, 2021 9:43 pm

Shaeh23 wrote:Hello,

Last week my OB told me I have two blocked Fallopian tubes. She said it was due to PID. She gave me a shot and wants me to come back on next Monday to see if it’s been cleared. Anyone here have done IVF with blocked Fallopian tubes? Was it successful? Did you have to have your tubes removed? I’m only 24 so this really sucks.

How did they understand that your tubes are bloked? I experienced it before and my doctor said if they are bloked HSG can help them to open. But really I havent heard that you can open the tubes if you take some med. If it is so serious they you can have a surgery but most of the time (as my gyn said) they can open during the HSG. By the way, how does it effect you? If you are trying to have a baby you dont have to remove your tubes. You can have a surgery to open them. If you have any other health problems bec of these bloked tubes, it is an another issue.
Iamlily-ley

Next

Return to IVF-ET