Weight loss

Weight loss

Postby Lovestruck25 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:20 am

Hey yall i have lost a lot of weight over the past year like 86 lbs however i dont feel thin enough and everytime i look in the mirror i still see the old me its like i cant lose enough to make me happy. I dont know wat to do its to the point where i think my mind is playing tricks on me. Exampke think my boyfriend might have been happier before i lost weight or im just imagining that i have lost weight and everyone still sees me as 300 lbs instead of 200. Help i dont know how to overcome this
Lovestruck25

Re: Weight loss

Postby Kaylikayooote » Sun May 29, 2016 2:45 am

I am in the same position how ever I just gained weight I weigh 180 my boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful but I just want to lose weight and lose weight but there no budging a couple years ago I weighed 210 lbs and I lost so much weight from diet and exercise I weighed 125 so it is possible. I worked out every morning for an hour had protein carb fruit and veggies with every meal all in the correct portion sizes 3 meals a day and two healthy snacks in between and a serving size of an unhealthy snack at night and ONLY drank water and lots of it and I love 70lbs in less than a year. My problem is I started the depo shot which made me gain weight. Your boyfriend loves you and if he says your beautiful trust him maybe ask him to remind you more often and sit with him and let him know how truly insecure you are and he will help you get through it the more my boyfriend tells me I'm beautiful or look sexy the more I believe it don't obsesses over your weight or you won't see your self any better or lose any more weight just be positive and love yourself
Kaylikayooote

Postby Lovestruck25 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:01 am

Thanks he does constantly tell me im beautiful i guess i just dont trust it because my ex husband used to always tell me the opposite. I have been losing more it just seems that even though i have lost almost 100 lbs it seems like i will never lose enough to make me happy
Lovestruck25

Postby Kaylikayooote » Mon May 30, 2016 8:34 pm

Yeah I totally get it it never seems like enough even if you lost so much. I know it's really hard to trust his opinion when you see it differently and the past of your ex husband. But he loves you he wouldn't lie to you and he wouldn't be there complimenting you if he didn't think your super attractive to him. Just try to love yourself. ALSO I just recently discovered these weight loss pills the reviews are fantastic the brand is called Legion and they're called Phoenix. I also got they're whey protein shake il update you on my results from them but it sounds pretty legit! It's on Amazon I got the pills and the huge protein thing for 74 dollars so il let you know
Kaylikayooote

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss