2 month workout routine?

2 month workout routine?

Postby reese » Mon May 16, 2016 3:57 pm

I'm at 78kgs now. This is the heaviest I've ever been :(

I'm only 5'1 and I used to be 52kgs.

I'm going on a holiday in Aug and I just want to feel good about myself, it's been years. I've tried everything but I never stick to it. I really feel I'm at my lowest. You can call me shallow but I once had confidence because I was fit and now I'm fat.

Anyone have a fun workout routine? I easily get bored doing the same thing - motivation and willpower is what I'm failing at too.

Please help...
reese

Re: 2 month workout routine?

Postby Nonapower28 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:16 pm

If you get bored think of what you want.. Do you want to lose weight or do you want to be fat :)
Nonapower28

Postby SeeMean » Mon May 23, 2016 4:19 am

If it doesnt challenge you, it doesnt change you. Try to check out XHIT in youtube. :)
SeeMean

Postby Bunnycc » Mon May 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi Reese,i am a lazy type for workout. I signed out zumaba course,paid but cannot commit on it. Wasted money. This month start,i force myself hv to do exercise. I cannot run,give up easily. But i can walk a lot. So i will go to evening walk. Force myself walk for 5000 steps a day, i didnt cut my intake,diet not works on me,it gave me yoyo effect.rebounce fast. I need music when i walk,it keep me motivated. Just walk alone,no company. Believe me,you will feel happy when u managed to loose 10% of your weight. I am 65kg now. Want to loose 5kg for my first goal. I force myself get 5000 steps 5 times a week. I dont like to exercise,but i focus on the result i want to be. I want loose down to get conceive,i want look nice when i pregnant,i want healthy pregnancy months,i want to be sexy when pregnant. List down what you want,our desire are different,only you know urself well. This is part of my sharing,and i think motivated from the frens here also helping. All the best to you and me
Bunnycc

Postby Libra2684 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:34 pm

I use workout apps & sometimes YouTube....I use zen labs apps, happydev...
Libra2684

Postby CDolly » Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 am

Hi, I understand completely your predicament. I was at a very unhealthy weight and for years I'd tried fad diets and none of them seemed to work. I just seemed to keep getting bigger each time the diets failed. I felt extremely self conscious and ashamed of myself. Then my sister told me about a change of lifestyle she was trying out and that she was eating as much as she wanted and as many carbs as she cared for. I thought that it was probably another fad but she got me to try it for a day. The lifestyle was raw till four, which is a high carb, low fat, vegan lifestyle. You eat raw foods until dinner time so fruits, vegetables, smoothies, cereal, for example. And then cooked food for dinner, of course if you want to, you can change it up any time you wish. It gave me so much freedom. I was, and still am eating so healthily but it doesn't feel like I'm punishing myself anymore. It feels like I'm loving myself and my body. I lost 25 kgs in 10 months and the weight hasn't come back at all. Everyone who knows me has said they can see not only the physical change but the mental change in me. I used to think 'I am fat' and so I began to own it, like it was a part of my character and personality. I watched some videos of a woman called freelee the banana girl on YouTube, and while she makes videos that I don't like anymore, her earlier videos about the lifestyle and what she eats were very helpful in changing my mentality. She says that you shouldn't think of yourself as fat, you should think 'I have fat' which is temporary, and I'm going to try to get rid of it because it's not permanent. I feel so much happier and like I've been liberated. Social media has also helped to keep me on this lifestyle, I've found so much support from other vegans, particularly on Instagram, plus lots of pictures of delicious food that I can try. I haven't stuck to raw till four for the whole 16 months I've been vegan, because I sometimes crave cooked foods before dinner like toast, or pasta for lunch or jacket potatoes but keeping myself vegan has kept the weight off. I honestly look back and wish that I could have found this years ago. If you want more information feel free to message me. ????
CDolly

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss