Summer

Summer

Postby Luna Aria » Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Anyone else trying to lose weight this summer? I'm 21 and i've gained 40lbs since i was 15...i'm 5'4 and weigh about 182lbs...couldn't weigh myself today because i couldn't find my scale lol anyways i was trying to do some youtube exercise videos and i didn't last 3mins of it it was only a 9min video...i feel terrible of the size that i am...but today was day 1 and 3mins of high intensity cardio is better than nothing at all i suppose
Luna Aria

Re: Summer

Postby flopsy » Thu May 12, 2016 11:04 pm

I need to lose weight! I just need to find time for exercising.
flopsy

Postby ambrosia26 » Fri May 13, 2016 2:22 pm

I am trying as well. I gained over 50lbs and that is so much. My goal is to use Zumba and venture to the gym when I can. I go with my aunt. It's better having someone to workout with but just make sure they are working out as well and not just wanting to go slow, it'll slow you down. Find someone who is as motivated as you are. I try to mark my calendar when I workout as well with a specific colour so that I can see my progress. Last month I did almost the whole month and I lost almost seven pounds. My diet needs to be better and I need to work on my self-discipline to improve. I will try some exercises on YouTube and more protein this week! Do you have a Fitbit? It's really good to use, especially when you want to accomplish goals. I can't survive without mine. I love when it alerts me when I've reached my goal of steps ^_^

Amber
ambrosia26

Postby rip79convictlife » Mon May 30, 2016 9:45 am

Girl you are good in weight i am 11 5'1 and 149 pounds you are doing good in weight gaining 50 pounds in about 5 to 6 years i have gain a lot the past year. Probably the same amount you did in 5.
rip79convictlife

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss