i want smaller boobs

i want smaller boobs

Postby geisha » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:28 am

His everyone I have big boon I'm not overweight but I wondering if there's exercises I can do to make them look smaller
geisha

Re: i want smaller boobs

Postby SouthernWifey » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:16 am

I don't think so girl. I know they can be irritating at times. You can have a breast reduction, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you got big boobies "embrace" them, so many women want them.

~Kayla -SouthernWifey
SouthernWifey

Postby meggeenn » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:03 am

Try pushups! I heard that before but have never tried it! I should get to it I can't see my toes!!
meggeenn

Postby Shelle » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Push ups actually are for your pecks and make your boobs more perky than they are now
Shelle

Postby Lala_2233 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:26 pm

I understand how you feel. I'm 145 pounds, US size 8 in jeans, and my bra size is 36 H. Buying bras that are comfortable and supportive, are hard to find and expensive. And let's not forget having to hold our breasts, squished against our chests, when running; otherwise deal with the horrible pain from them bouncing. No one other than the large breasted(and formally large breasted) women can ever understand the pain and aggravation these organic milk bags come with...
The only ways I can think of to reduce size is to either exercise and make you breasts firmer, or getting a reduction done through surgery.
Personally, I will be getting a reduction done in 5 to 8 years, once I'm done having babies. Lol. Goal is 3 beautiful babies. Have a son, so 2 to go. :D
Lala_2233

Postby Butterfly1 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 am

Hi I work for an company called It Works! Global. Our headliner is That Crazy Wrap Thing which Tighten, Tone, and Firm. You can use it from the neck down including your boobs to reduce the size.
Butterfly1

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss