anyone tried herbalife??

anyone tried herbalife??

Postby Ambysue » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm

hey guys, am trying to reduce my weight. a friend suggested i try herbalife since its good. i am not fat, i just wana check and maintain my weight. has anyone here tried it? and are there any side effects? and yeah, can i be taking it and hair vitamins too?and am trying to get pregnant, is it gonna reduce or interfere with my chances?...sorry for the disorganisation...really confused.
Ambysue

Re: anyone tried herbalife??

Postby xochitljasmine » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:40 am

Hi.
Yes! I'm a wellness coach actually. Have been consuming this nutrition product for almost 6 years now, 30lbs less and I feel great! No side effects as we are not medicine. We don't cure, diagnose, treat or prevent any disease whatsoever. We also don't diet. We help you achieve a lifestyle routine. If your goal is weight managing, we personalize a program for you. :) also, we have amazing vitamins that help for your hair and if you're trying to get pregnant this would actually be a good time to begin the product as the nutrition will also help your future child. (If you've been trying to conceive for a while and no luck, we have a natural cleanse that helps you out with that) So i would love to help! Pm me when you get a chance
xochitljasmine

Postby Ambysue » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:44 am

thanks so much guys. i have ordered for it...and cant wait. i will keep you updated on my progress
Ambysue

Postby kayclover » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:51 pm

I did Herbalife. I lost 20 between that and working out. I'm pregnant now so I stopped. I will probably use it in the future.
kayclover

Postby evayuridia » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:28 pm

My friend in LA needed help loosing weight and she bought a 3 Day trial for $20 to see if she would like the program and the Club she went to they helped her with a perzonalized chart and by the beginning of her fourth day they weight her in and she had lost 5 pounds those first three days just for drinking the protein shakes, walking for 30 mins and drinking enough water! We were both surprised and now she's trying the 21 day detox program to cleanse her body.
evayuridia

Postby xochitljasmine » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:23 am

kayclover wrote:I did Herbalife. I lost 20 between that and working out. I'm pregnant now so I stopped. I will probably use it in the future.

You can still continue taking Herbalife during your pregnancy. Totally safe and what better than to give your baby the nutrition he/she deserves. contact me
xochitljasmine

Postby flopsy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:19 am

xochitljasmine wrote:
kayclover wrote:I did Herbalife. I lost 20 between that and working out. I'm pregnant now so I stopped. I will probably use it in the future.

You can still continue taking Herbalife during your pregnancy. Totally safe and what better than to give your baby the nutrition he/she deserves. contact me

I removed your email address. Please do not give out personal info in the forum. It is better to send a private message.
flopsy

Postby xochitljasmine » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:45 am

I tried but it would nol let me. Thank you for that! Do private message me please?
xochitljasmine

Postby flopsy » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:13 am

You need to comment several times, then your pm should work.
flopsy

Postby Dc89 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:32 pm

This whole thread seems like a plug for Herbalife in case anyone else is reading lol.
Read the reviews before buying into it. I've heard of people getting sick from Herbalife. It doesn't seem safe to me. And the people that sell it know nothing about it or being healthy. They just want to make a quick buck. I know this because I've had people contact me to be a distributor and I didn't even do anything to show I was qualified to sell it.
Dc89

Next

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss