anyone tried herbalife??

Re: anyone tried herbalife??

Postby christikat726 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:32 pm

I've heard good & bad things. I would really like to know what exactly is in all the things they recommend. I only want natural stuff.
I was trying Thrive, which is a nutrition supplement that uses natural vitamins & minerals to fill in the gaps in nutrition. It was a little pricey, but worked great for when I didn't have the time or ability to be getting all the nutrients from a proper diet. I liked it because it was only a way to get those nutrients when you were not getting them from a proper diet. When I had to stop taking it because I couldn't afford it the only negative thing was that I didn't have quite as much energy.
I wonder about herbalife because I an unsure if the only thing it contains is the normal things your body needs. From the sounds of it, it is not all natural & not just something to use when you don't have the time to get all the proper nutrition from food. If you are able to change your lifestyle & get all you need from your diet, then stopping herbalife should not have any negative effects.
With Thrive, they encourage a healthy lifestyle change & if you can get all the nutrients needed from food & sunlight then you don't need to continue taking it & you shouldn't notice almost any difference. As long as your body is getting proper nutrition then it doesn't matter how you are getting it (to an extent), you will be a healthy weight with good energy levels.
Is that something herbalife can say? Or is it a thing you need to stay on forever to keep seeing the benefits?
Peace and love,
ChristiKat
christikat726

Postby Sandra1988 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:20 am

My sister in law did and lost around 60 lbs in 3 months. I drinked it for about a month but wasn't dedicated like she was, it was harder for me cuz I like to eat and if you eat with it you gain. Plus just didn't really care for the taste.
Sandra1988

Postby icestar » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 am

If you go the supplement route, it's a lifetime thing. Once you stop you'll gain the weight back and possibly even more.
icestar

Belly fat

Postby Colette.geoghegan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi I'm a size 8 I'm trying to lose belly fat but it's not moving my waist is 35 inches need to lose 3 inches to have a slim waist and have a shape going to gym since August it's going from everywhere else except my belly area any suggestions on what to do....
Colette.geoghegan

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss