Flat stomach

Re: Flat stomach

Postby Aleex92 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi I am 23 i have a 2 year old Daughter i use to have a flat tummy now i look like if im 9 months pregnant i have try about everything, i have a very busy Sheduale so i almost dont have time to Exercise but i still do like 30 min a day. I dont know What to do i get so Depressed i need help!!!
Aleex92

Postby HappyPrincess » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:42 pm

try doing KAPALBHATHI it's a simple breathing exercise. will reduce stomach like a charm
HappyPrincess

Postby Aleex92 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Thanks I'll try anything
Aleex92

Postby Evyna » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:07 am

Chanty wrote:Drink less cold water

Drinking a glass of ice water burns some calories, but not much. According to the University of Washington, you burn 8 more calories for every 1 cup of cold water you drink when compared to drinking 1 cup of room temperature water. The reason you burn more calories drinking cold water than room temperature water is because your body is fighting, or burning energy, to keep your temperature at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. If you're trying to lose weight, those extra 8 calories, even if you drink a number of glasses per day, it really do not amount to much.
Evyna

Postby Evyna » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:19 am

I went on a non-fat and reduced sugar diet without exercising, and ended up losing about 3lbs per month. I did not exercise any at all. All I did was stay away from rice and white flour, eat my meats with vegetables, eat lots of fish and drink water 95% of the time, instead of juice. I also heard that drinking Chinese green tea can help you as it increases your bowel movement, helping you to lose weight. For persons who work a 12 hour shift like me, you probably would want to drink the tea during work hours, but on weekends. Along with this, you can stand in the mirror for maybe 10 minutes and do some standing abs exercise to help lose belly fat. Also if you can, avoid cooking with grease, and mostly bake your chicken rather than fry. Also, reduce or cut out cooking with salt because salt let's you retain water. Going to the gym to tone your abs, legs and arms wouldn't hurt, as you may end up losing (or appear to lose) weight faster in one part of your body compared to the other if you don't tone. I have a friend that went vegan with exercise and within two years, she lost about 100lbs! Happy weight loss journey!!!
Evyna

Postby Chanty » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:29 am

Meaning more pipe water ...cold water makes u bloat
Chanty

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss