Yeast infection

Yeast infection

Postby mss_umi » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:49 am

Hi I've been suffering from yeast infection since early January and it affect my relationship with my husband because my vagina too dry and it hurts me. Already met the doctor but nothing changed. Any suggestions to get rid of this infection? Mine still white color.
mss_umi

Re: Yeast infection

Postby Momo1846 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:27 am

Try using a Yoni Steam, they will get rid of your infection plus they promote wetness & so much more
Momo1846

Postby Vekava » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:21 am

mss_umi wrote:Hi I've been suffering from yeast infection since early January and it affect my relationship with my husband because my vagina too dry and it hurts me. Already met the doctor but nothing changed. Any suggestions to get rid of this infection? Mine still white color.

Did you use any medication?
Vekava

Postby Acchu3010 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:53 am

Use intimate wash (like V wash ) thrice a day atleast while bathing
And u can also try curd
( apply curd on it and wash it off after 5 minutes)
These 2 gave good result for me
Acchu3010

Postby Nerdybooklvr » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:53 am

I
Last edited by Nerdybooklvr on Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nerdybooklvr

Postby Nerdybooklvr » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:00 am

I would not use any washes or steam products as heat and scents is what can cause yeast infections. Try taking a probiotic daily and thin breathable underwear and pants. Wash only with warm water in that area only once daily. Make sure it gets lots of air and if it is itchy and you don't want to use any more medications for it you can put plain yogurt on a pad for relief.
Nerdybooklvr

Postby Ever-ely » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:10 am

I had on and off issues with this a couple of years ago. Doctors just kept prescribing ointments and never helped me get to the bottom of the problem. I managed to get on top of it by taking a bit more care and doing the following.
Don’t use any soaps on the area, wash with water only. Reduce how often you wash if you can to once daily. Reduce shaving/waxing. Take every opportunity to air out, wear light breathing underwear or none where possible. Avoid tight pants that ride up. Make sure you’re both wet when you’re intimate, lube is your friend! Limit your intake of dairy, particularly cheese.
Ever-ely

Postby Buttercup123 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:30 am

I keep getting recurring yeast infections, went on yeast diets, still had the yeast and very inflamed and itchy. The cure, was probiotic’s. A good one! And cotton underwear! It went away, when it comes back, probiotic’s double, triple dosage. At night and again in the morning, empty stomach 20-30 mins before food. Goes away! Sorry your dealing with yeast! No fun! Yet, this works!👍 You got this!
Buttercup123

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss