Increase breast size while losing tummy fat

Increase breast size while losing tummy fat

Postby idk99 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Hi.. I was wondering if there are any natural pills I can order online to increase my breast size? I’m almost 21 years old and I’m only a 34A and was hoping to increase my size because honestly it’s been the same since I started puberty a decade ago. I also want to lose my belly fat but I’m worried if my weight goes down then I might lose the little fat I have in my boobs. Any advise? Please don’t tell me about being insecure and all.. I just want actual advise on how to increase my cup size
idk99

Re: Increase breast size while losing tummy fat

Postby Lunna » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:06 pm

I don't think there's a way of loosing fat without down size boobs, because most part of the boobs are made of fat, but I hope you find a way
Lunna

Postby Mama4ever » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:59 pm

Hi! I was once in your shoes- but flatter! 32AA when I was 20. Try to tone your stomach and you may not see much difference in size on top! I tried supplements to increase breast size— don’t waste your money!! The best fixes I found were push up bras and gel inserts. I did go to see about doing a breast augmentation but had a friend with breast cancer help me put my healthy breasts in context. If you do surgery you have to go under the knife about every 10 years for the rest of your life- and some women never really feel the same- like the plastic in the inserts seems to mess with their immunity- so, taking my friends advice, I found a good tailor and I get my swimsuits lined with gel padding and have sport bras with padding- pjs with gel padding. It’s really the best of both worlds. You look like you have more on top, but at the end of the day, you toss it in your sock drawer. My husband loves the way I look, even though I still wish I had more on top. Also, if you ever become pregnant/ nurse a baby you may have the boobs you always dreamed of for a year or so. That’s what happens to me with each pregnancy...funny but true. Hang in there, many women like you who have struggled with this- the good news is there are SO many great underwear resources now!! Hope you find peace with your healthy body! :)
Mama4ever

Postby Anacaona » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:20 am

I am 44 years old and have always been 34/36 A, depending on whether I gain or lose weight. Most breast tissue is fat, so there is no way you can lose weight without losing breast tissue. In my experience, when I lose weight, my breasts are the first to disappear.

Still, there is a supplement called Fenugreek that claims to increase breast size. Do your research and let me know the results if you try it. Maybe it has crossed your mind to increase them through surgery. I recommend that you learn about Breast Implant Illness (BII) before taking a decision. There is a whole movement of awareness about it.

Finally, I invite you to invest your energies in increasing the size of your self-confidence and knowledge. Believe me you will be amazed that having that is much sexier than having a pair of big boobs and will attract the right people.
Anacaona

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss