Help I cant lose weight!

Re: Help I cant lose weight!

Postby Ado » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:52 pm

Veedee wrote:Hey Zura I have been doing intermittent fasting + ketogenic diet for 3 months now & I have lost more than 6 kilos so far, I also stopped taking added sugar (including some fruits due to high fructose). I obviously incorporate workouts try Chloe Ting's workouts. If you're consistent you'll definitely see changes in one month. I wish you all the best.

This inspired me. I gained so much weight in two months because I stopped intermittent fasting and exercise.

Now I just started keto and I want to incorporate intermittent fasting. I haven't been following it 100% but I intend to. I need to lose at least 6-7kg. I'm currently about 70kg
Ado

Postby Chevlyne » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 am

As my experiences. I had my hard time when my weight turned to 70 kg. And the fact is that my height is just 154 cm. At the moment, I was trying do plank workout everyday and tried to limit my portion to half everyday. From the very beginning it just so hard. But, after I did workout plank everyday every morning, afternoon and night I saw the results. In just 1 months my weight turned to 59 kg.
The consistency is the main key for get loss in weight.
Chevlyne

Postby Oakland81 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Hey my name's yoslin and im 170 lbs and im so insecure with my weight! what should I to lose weight??
Oakland81

Postby MelanieRives » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Have you tried the app called 7M Workout?
MelanieRives

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss