Introvert and mental stress

Introvert and mental stress

Postby Nishigupta » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:16 pm

I don't open up to people. The kind of person i am on social media. I am no where close to in real life. I just cannot talk to people in person for a longer period. Even to family. Have zero social skills. So make less friends. And they dont stick either. All my life i have struggled to talk about the good bad stuff that happens to me. Its good to think to talk to someone who is available about everything. And to be not able to do any of this really causes stress and mental illness(if i am saying correctly). I know i can be a good friend but its hard to show out there.
Anyone out there feel the same. Or wanna be my goto friend.
Nishigupta

Re: Introvert and mental stress

Postby Nijntje03 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:47 pm

Hey hey (: same, it’s so difficult, I don’t know how to talk to people and when I try I always stutter. It’s annoying seeing my friends socialize with people and I just can’t. This year we got new classes and none of my friends are in mine, I always sit alone (in the lunchbreak I always sit with my friends) and I’m not really making new friends): One of my teachers told me I have to do something about it, she wants to send me to acting classes so the teacher could help me get more confident. I always make these scenes in my head so I know what to say when someone would ask me something. It’s so stressful, I think (not sure)I have a depression but it’s getting better tho, I felt sad the whole time, didn’t feel like doing anything and forgot everything. Sorry, my grammar isn’t great, I’m Dutch btw.
Friends? (: (I’m 15)
Nijntje03

Postby Nishigupta » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:01 am

Hello there
If your teachers are helping you to take a step towards your problem then there can be nothing more awesome. Cause trust me, i have had no one like that in my life by far. And i feel you. I was in a different class because i chose a different stream and my friends were in different(no longer friends), and it was hard with the new people.
I am 23 bdw(turning 24 soon). I can be your friend, if you will have me?
Nishigupta

Postby Nijntje03 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:11 pm

I’d love to be friends(:
Maybe u can ask someone to help you. I want to help people to but never know how. I want to go study ‘vaktherapie' (idk the word in english) its therapy through art. Like dancing, acting, music and art (drawing, painting etc.) But I don’t know if I can bc I don’t know how to explain things. My teacher told me u have to Learn how to socialize and talk... but ye it isn’t that easy ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
Nijntje03

Postby Makayla Gordon » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:40 pm

I feel the same way too I have really bad weeks as a whole I cry for days and can't stop I also can't explain my emotions I have depression anxiety ADHD and anger issues.big time it's not fun but I have learnt to talk to a teacher only one though I get to scared and my self esteem is very low as soon as one problem hits I go into this state that is so bad.ರ_ರ I also am getting better but I lost a friend the other day she unfriended me sadly but my teacher says I should do more therapy it helps. I now have to speak at assembly but I know how it is and I'm going to over come the fear by doing so.:-)
Makayla Gordon

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss