Best routine

Best routine

Postby -chickpea- » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:00 pm

Hey, so my friend and I want to try something new. We were thinking of losing weight together. We are already on a diet, but want to know what the best work out routine is. Thank you.
-chickpea-

Re: Best routine

Postby Mirt » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:33 am

Hi, wht kind of diet do you have? I woulf suggest to try low carb diet, it is really powerful thing and also include sports or walking at leaat, it you walk 10km a day it also makes a huge impact.
Mirt

Postby Tonofhats » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:59 am

It depends what your goals are, you can find a lot of work our routines and guides on Pinterest that you can both do at home, but I would suggest maybe running together and doing some body weight exercises to start out, if there’s a nice place you can both go like a park then try to jog around the outside of it or half of it if it’s a large park, and do some body weight exercises in between such as squats, lunges, press ups etc. Do it at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time.
Tonofhats

Postby Izzy4273 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:10 pm

Chloe ting 2 week shred is good for quick results , her programs are free on her website which is normally linked on her ty vids. Pamela reif is also good, but shes RLLY hard. Her vids have no brakes 😅 but they r both rlly gud :)
Izzy4273

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss