Waist trainers

Waist trainers

Postby Rockii1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:51 pm

I’m thinking about getting a waist trainer to help with my figure. Any advice?
Rockii1

Re: Waist trainers

Postby Yukino114 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:43 am

May i ask the point of a waist trainer? My cousin is wearing one at the moment and i couldn't understand the point of such torture?
Yukino114

Postby Tonofhats » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:40 am

The idea is that is draws in your waist and ‘trains’ it to keep the hourglass figure, however there is very little research on how effective it is at doing so, and more research on how harmful it can be for you, especially downsizing so drastically. If you’re going to get one be sure to follow the guidelines and advice such as not wearing it for too long, overnight or too tight before you are ready, make sure you get one that fits also as it could cause cause sores and be incredibly uncomfortable. It’s also supposed to be used alongside a good diet and exercise, if you want to shape your waist for good however then weight training will work wonders! You may never get the perfect Kim K shape, as it’s more to do with bone structure, perhaps surgery and a lot illusion as she uses a lot of tape and spanx to keep that shape under clothing. You’re beautiful, and you don’t need to take drastic measures to get the shape you want.
Tonofhats

Postby Lunna » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:47 pm

I don't know if it's gonna help you but there's a specific exercise that might help you burn fat around to waist. So you just need to stand up and move your superior member, which means not moving your hips but your waist with your shoulders in half circle to left and right, do it fast until you feel your waist sweating, while you getting your muscles you burn fat BUT if you genetic isn't the hourglass shape you might take a long time to reach the smaller waist, some shape wear doesn't help you if you don't exercise to burn the fat around your waist and belly, that's why so many women are getting under the knife to get the hourglass shape, if your hips aren't wider than your waist or not the same direction as your shoulders you might take longer to reach the shape you want.
Lunna

Postby Fiona9 » Sat May 02, 2020 5:19 pm

Try https://infinitress.com/pages/body they sell waist trainers and they have good reviews
Fiona9

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss