It takes so long to lose weight

It takes so long to lose weight

Postby Lilp504 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:49 pm

I feel fat. And bloated bc my period started this am. Losing weight is hard. It feels impossible and it takes so long to see a tiny bit of results. I want to eat regular food.
Lilp504

Re: It takes so long to lose weight

Postby Lara14 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:21 pm

I understand...:( But I think you can make it! Please love yourself❤ You are beautiful as you are.
Lara14

Postby Moonlitbae » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi love, I completely understand where you are coming from but you have to look at it in a different way. It’s may be hard but not impossible. If it seems too hard, maybe you’re working out the wrong way, and when I say that I mean for YOU. You don’t have to run a treadmill for 2 hours or do 100 squats a day. Even if it’s just 30 minutes of working out, if your doing what’s best for your level it won’t seem as hard. And honestly losing weight is 80% diet and 20% working out. Try not to look at the food you’re not eating as “regular food”. Eating healthier shouldn’t seem like a punishment. When I went vegetarian my diet drastically changed but even when I went back to meat, at that point I had completely eliminated frozen meals, red meat, candy, sugary drinks etc., but most importantly I had learned to cook more for myself so I wouldn’t run to fast food. My goal of that wasn’t to lose weight but to just be healthier in general and with that comes happiness and contentment, and in turn you will eventually lose weight without counting down the days until you feel content enough with your body. I’m sorry for rambling, and I’m honestly I’m sure you’re just fine as you are. Bloating goes away.
Moonlitbae

Postby Nikkirosecooper » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm a health & wellness coach and most of my clients come to me saying the exact same thing...

Here is the thing... #1 we all know what's healthy and what's not, what we should eat or do... but we just dont do it, or cant sustain it!! WHY??? That's the underlying question/issue you need to explore with a professional or coach to find out. Then your diet efforts will work and you wont gain it back the second you're not psycho diligent lol.

#2 Not every physical body is the same, so what works for one, may not work for you or worse have the opposite of the desired effect... what a health coach can do, beyond a nutritionist, is explore what your particular body will respond to... through mini experiments, like the 3 day protein experiment, you can find out what works for your biology, if you have food sensitivities that may cause bloating or improper hunger cues. What to eat, how to eat, when to eat....all play a part.

Maybe eating late works for you, maybe small meals throughout the day, maybe one big meal & fasting, maybe eating protein first in the morning, maybe getting your protein in a shake, eating alone, mindful eating techniques...all sorts of stuff you've never thought of has an Effect on the mind/body connection and your individual ability to lose weight and stay healthy.

Biodiversity is huge!!!

The only way to find out is to work with a professional.

And lastly... WATER... half your body weight in ounces. MORE WATER and LESS SUGAR.. use raw stevia or a natural substitute. Those 2 things are healthy for everyone so you can always start there!@

Good luck!! You can do it
Nikkirosecooper

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss