Teen weight loss *tw*

Teen weight loss *tw*

Postby bruh moment » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:09 am

I’m a 5’0” 112lbs 14 year old and I really hate my tummy. I want to get a thinner waist and a more toned body. I’m eating less (1-2 small meals a day) and exercising more (25-100 curl ups, 25-30 squats, 10-20 push ups, and a minute of planking.) I hate to say it but I’m also throwing up most of what I eat to lose weight :(( I’m sorry))) What should I change to lose weight on my sides and stomach more efficiently??
bruh moment

Re: Teen weight loss *tw*

Postby Potatowater » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:48 am

Maybe you should not do that much because your body is used to eating the portion that you usually eat maybe you should like take baby steps so your body can recognize it also don’t stress yourself too much because it can give you migraines and please don’t throw up it’s really bad for you also I’m 14 too I’m like 5’6 1/2 and I weigh like about 140 so don’t stress out I’m in the same boat too
Potatowater

Postby drea0514 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:40 am

It is normal to be unhappy with your appearance, trust me i’ve been there. Im a sixteen year old girl that is still working on her body but trust me ! it gets better. you are still young and your body will change. everyone has a tummy ! if you want to feel better, don’t eat less; eat less portions throughout the day but more meals. (snacks in between) try to keep it healthy but nutritious. avoid soda, sweets, etc.. but also satisfy your cravings. as long as you are active 2-3 days a week you should feel fit. rest and drink water but accept and love yourself because I bet you are beautiful ! it breaks my heart to hear you are making yourself throw up ! try to stop that habit.
drea0514

Postby bruh moment » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:51 am

Thank you!! :))
bruh moment

Postby Mina-S » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 am

Hi there! I just made an account because I think it’s very important to tell you. Your feelings about your body image and your behavior towards food, eating less, excessive exercise and purging are all signs of an eating disorder. You will eventually endanger your health greatly and there is a chance of having a heart failure. Please please contact the eating disorder hotline and ask for resources to address your insatiable need to lose weight. It won’t be easy to stop it all by yourself and there is plenty of help out there for you. Just talk about it to an adult you trust or the eating disorders hotline. Take care of yourself and eat as much protein as you can.
Mina-S

Postby megan127 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Hi. Not all the same things work for everyone but i have some changes you could make. If you ate unhealthy before eat the same amount at first but just healthier. If you were binge eating unhealthy foods try taking baby steps and starting by cutting portions slowly then eating healthier. If you ate too much but healthy cut down on portions. Honestly you are a healthy weight but i completely understand how it feels to hate your body or looks. I had an eating disorder recently too and trust me i know it’s not a good feeling. But please stay strong and at least try holding back on throwing up as hard as it is, all it really does is empty your belly and not take away the fat. But remember that the heart matters most! Good luck ?
megan127

Postby Tyannasarus » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Hey, I am a fellow Teen. I have been doing this diet where I cut out all sugars and grain as well as starch you sadly have cut out fruit also, i eat dairy, protein, and vegetables, and healthy fats. I am doing new wave fitness without all the drops. You don't have to eat as small of portions as the diet says. I have been doing it for a week and I have lost almost 7 lbs. You may loose more than me. But the diet only last 9 weeks, so after you are off if you just need to make sure to ration the portions and the time you eat starches, grains, and sugars, you don't have to ration the fruit as much though. And if you loose the wait before the 9 weeks is up, start a workout regimen and add fruit slowly back in. I really hope this helps you.
Tyannasarus

Postby Izzy4273 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Pamela reif or chloe ting r both great fitness youtubers who make u work up a sweat 😂. Also just a reminder that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so even if u skip others make sure to have breakfast:)
Izzy4273

Postby Bunny lover _52 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:38 pm

I'm 5'5 and 13 years old and I am ruffly 116 pounds I don't know if I'm that overweight but I do have some tummy fat I would like to get rid of
Bunny lover _52

Postby Rose bud » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:45 pm

You are not over weight you are beautiful how you are even if you may think differently. 🙂
Rose bud

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss