Fitness

Fitness

Postby Alvaxoxo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:29 am

Hello ladies , I want to start a fitness journey but I don’t even know where to start. It’s hard for me to get motivated even I want to work out and get fit. Lately I’ve been educating myself all about fitness, the thing is I don’t have friends so I’d have to go alone and I’m scared to go work out and look stupid not knowing what to do haha my gym has a lot of fitness people that know what they’re doing! I need this for my mental health and also to glow up on my ex that left me 3 months ago.... everyone that has called me ugly and said I was chubby just because I was depressed and turned on food ! Anyways that’s not the point haha I’m current about 145 I’ve lost a lot of weight when my ex broke up with me but I was to get fit and have a booty ... any advice or tips ?
Alvaxoxo

Re: Fitness

Postby Twiki » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:40 pm

I have fitness DVD's and I work out in front of the TV. I have been doing that for more than 10 years. I love it!! I can do it when it is convenient for me, and I do the class that I am in the mood for.
My favorite is the Turbofire workout DVD collection by chalene Johnson. Good luck!
Twiki

Postby jaejae » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 pm

I workout not because I hate my body, I workout because I love my body. Find something that motivates you to start. Starting is the most difficult. Learn the thing that you love the most, for example, I always wanted yoga, so I tried. The moment I started, I got obsessed. Lol Do not be afraid of looking “stupid” omg that’s the least you need to worry about. Who the hell cares?! Everybody start with zero. Everybody gone thru that. How will you learn if you don’t try
jaejae

Postby Nikkiniinja » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi,
If you put booty workouts into YouTube, there are a ton of videos will help you.

Nikki
Nikkiniinja

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss