Need weight loss advice

Need weight loss advice

Postby nancylou » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Hello everyone well first off I’ll start off by saying I was so skinny my entire life up until 6 years ago. I got sober and turned to food instead of drugs which was great at the beginning but now I’m 5” and 230 pounds and I feel like I’m stuck with no way of getting back to a healthy weight and lifestyle. If anyone has any advice or someone who is interested in coaching me along the way I am up for just about anything. I need someone with experience who can help and encourage me along the way. Thanks I appreciate it.
nancylou

Re: Need weight loss advice

Postby Mariam almaamari » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Hey, I'm going through the same thing but the key is to not push yourself too hard, eat everything with reasonable amounts because pushing yourself too hard isn't the right thing to do and u will eventually give up and end up eating worse than before just eat healthy and if u want anything u can have it but with reasonable amounts and exercise but try having fun or u will lose weight butt u will gain it just as fast, speaking fron experience
Mariam almaamari

Re: Need weight loss advice

Postby Mariam almaamari » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Hey, I'm going through the same thing but the key is to not push yourself too hard, eat everything with reasonable amounts because pushing yourself too hard isn't the right thing to do and u will eventually give up and end up eating worse than before just eat healthy and if u want anything u can have it but with reasonable amounts and exercise but try having fun or u will lose weight butt u will gain it just as fast, speaking fron experience
Mariam almaamari

Need weight loss advice

Postby TofdhkLoff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Nub here Was just wondering what you guys thought about getting lighter parts e.g. carbon fiber stuff, lighter exhaust components, etc opposed to mild bolt ons like an exhaust or CAI.

How much weight would one need to lose to really feel it? I mean when I go from an empty tank to a full tank, thats about 13 gallons79-80 pounds and you can really feel the weight the movement of the liquid.

any thoughts or comments? =D
TofdhkLoff

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss