5,9 72kg

5,9 72kg

Postby RubyVoyager » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:08 pm

I hate everything about myself. I don’t know if I’m overweight, but I certainly feel it. I am 13 years old, 176cm (5 foot 9 1/2) and i can’t even look in he mirror anymore. My butt sticks out and my stomach sticks out. I especially hate my thighs, because not only do I not have a thigh gap, but whenever I cross my legs, the skin beneath my knee is all fat and bleh. I feel so self conscious and am really shy in public because of what I look like. I suck my stomach in as much as I can and wear baggy jeans so people can’t notice my thighs and butt as well. I just want it to go. I want a flat stomach, a thigh gap. I want to not have to worry about what I look like so much every single time I step out of the house. I also have really bad acne that covers my forehead, chin and nose (+ the rest of my face). I hate it. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I hate me. I’m really bad at committing to exercise (especially running) and diets. I play basketball and volleyball, but the seasons are over and I dont practice a lot. Can someone please advise me what to do. We live in Thailand currently, so my options may be more limited.
RubyVoyager

Re: 5,9 72kg

Postby Tashfia » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi.. I was overweight when i was 14-15..i didn't follow any diet but i just ate a little bit less..drank lots of water, a little exercise,not much,, 15mins everyday.. U can try----
1.eat less specially at night(not too less at day)
2.drink lots of water
3.avoid heavy junk food
4.avoid carbonated beverages(soda)
5.Cycling
6.u can try 10-15mins workouts or there are 5min workouts,search google..
And the most important thing "Start loving yourself"...your body doesn't define your beauty,your soul does... Be confident❤
Tashfia

Postby mommyof1forever » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:38 pm

You are beautiful honey do not give up and don’t lose faith. Everyday get some type of workout in. Everyday. Even if you just go walking. Water water water. No sugary drinks, no soda for sure. That can cause acne. Try a natural skin care regimen. I moisturize my face with nothing but cold pressed extra virgin avocado oil. I love it. It renews the skin. Pinterest can really help with workouts and skin care regimens that you can do right in the comforts of your own home. I wish you well. f**k a beauty standard. We all are who we are and you too are wonderfully beautiful❣️❣️❣️
mommyof1forever

Postby RubyVoyager » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am

Thank you ?
RubyVoyager

Postby Kalliopi5 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Don’t feel bad about your body honey... it’s all about the your age and how you see yourself... wait till you get a little older and your body takes its final figure... then eat a little less and drink a lot lot water ohh and walk walk everyday... but never overdo it... I was chunky at your age and now I am underweight... son when you feel ready try a healthier lifestyle but never overdo it ❤️❤️❤️
Kalliopi5

Postby Sweetheartbabbygirl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 am

Oh beautiful I have the same problem but them I remembered that’s just how God made u he made u just how u are so I think u just need to stay healthy and don’t change I thought no ur beautiful just how God made u we love u and so does He as long as u trust the Lord don’t change who he made u to be!!!!??????? Oh and. Just so u know I don’t love u like a couple I love u as a sister in Christ I think u are beautiful just how u are and don’t let anybody tell u different!!!!! I’ll pray that if u don’t know Christ u will sooner or later let him have ur life he won’t hurt u or push u away he is an everlasting God if u want to know more I’ll be here for u
Sweetheartbabbygirl

Postby Sweetheartbabbygirl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:34 am

Love ur self no matter what dear I love u 4 u I hope u do to
Sweetheartbabbygirl

Postby Sweetheartbabbygirl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 am

Oh and honey never hate how u look or hate u it makes u feel even worse trust me I know it tears u apart and then u never feel good about anything I hope u know we are all hear for u !!?
Sweetheartbabbygirl

Postby Sweetheartbabbygirl » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:38 am

Never hate ur self it tears u apart u never feel good about anything so just love itself because trust me I know what that’s like and I hope u know we are all hear for u to !!!?????
Sweetheartbabbygirl

Postby RubyVoyager » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:09 pm

Hiii. I’m really sorry for breaking the forum rules... but I forgot about this post until now and I wanted to update. You guys were right. I love myself. I’m fine now. I seriously don’t care if people look at me or think I’m ugly, because I don’t think that and that’s all that matters. My acne has become a bit better after I started using some products from the body shop that have really helped. Thank you all for replying and encouraging me. And yes, f**k beauty standards.
RubyVoyager

Next

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss