5,9 72kg

Re: 5,9 72kg

Postby Tiara_123 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:18 am

RubyVoyager wrote:I hate everything about myself. I don’t know if I’m overweight, but I certainly feel it. I am 13 years old, 176cm (5 foot 9 1/2) and i can’t even look in he mirror anymore. My butt sticks out and my stomach sticks out. I especially hate my thighs, because not only do I not have a thigh gap, but whenever I cross my legs, the skin beneath my knee is all fat and bleh. I feel so self conscious and am really shy in public because of what I look like. I suck my stomach in as much as I can and wear baggy jeans so people can’t notice my thighs and butt as well. I just want it to go. I want a flat stomach, a thigh gap. I want to not have to worry about what I look like so much every single time I step out of the house. I also have really bad acne that covers my forehead, chin and nose (+ the rest of my face). I hate it. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I hate me. I’m really bad at committing to exercise (especially running) and diets. I play basketball and volleyball, but the seasons are over and I dont practice a lot. Can someone please advise me what to do. We live in Thailand currently, so my options may be more limited.

Hi Ruby
I want to help you
Coz I was like you before
You can contact me
Tiara_123

Postby Tiara_123 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:20 am

My WA number is ****
Tiara_123

Postby Wolves2018 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:42 am

Tiara_123 wrote:My WA number is 628676

Please remove your number. Posting personal information is not allowed.
Wolves2018

Postby Rainbow_song » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi Ruby, you sound like you're having some real issues with loving your body.

Let me asure you that at your height, you are not heavy. Secondly, you're still growing, your body will continue to grow for about another 8 to 10 years, so you don't yet know what will happen.
I would also like to point out that thigh gap is not a measure of health and is generally determined by individual anatomical structure, not necessarily weight and size.

You hate you body because you have been told to hate your body. You have been convinced that your body is your worth and this just isn't true. Start practicing a bit of positive internal speech about yourself.Try each day to find something you like about yourself, it doesn't have to be about your looks.

We're not all built to be waif thin, that's not a good measure of health for everyone. You should look at your natural build and let that be you guide, not what media tells you you should be.
Rainbow_song

Postby Girlz101 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm

It’s ok. Love your body. Maybe you should talk to an adult. If you don’t want to, try doing squats and curls and pushups every day. It’ll make you stronger and help you loose weight. Don’t eat as much junk food. Love your body and be confident!
Girlz101

Postby Girlz101 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 pm

It’s ok. Love your body. Maybe you should talk to an adult. If you don’t want to, try doing squats and curls and pushups every day. It’ll make you stronger and help you loose weight. Don’t eat as much junk food. Love your body and be confident!
Girlz101

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss