Thyroid/polycysts

Thyroid/polycysts

Postby Marwaah » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 pm

I had a 4.5 cm cyst in my ovary , I took birth pill for a month and it went away leaving polycysts . Which will stay forever as my gyno said . I worked out for 6 months and my breast size and cup reduced , and it’s been 3 months I left gym cause of travelling . I do exercises always . My breast size and cup increased suddenly . My gyno said I might get a thyroid problem. Is this thyroid symptom?
Marwaah

Re: Thyroid/polycysts

Postby Wolves2018 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Is large amounts of hair falling out when you brush your hair or just combing it with your fingers, also how about tiredness
Wolves2018

Postby Marwaah » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:18 pm

Yeah I’m super tired 24/7 . And I do have unusual great hair fall which never happened .
Marwaah

Postby JLO-82 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi! I’ve had hypothyroidism for 14 years already I’ve been taking a medication called synthroid or levotyroxin for the past 12 I never thought how serious this would take a toll on my health. Now I have to take meds for the rest of my life but you know a lot has to do with my weight, but having hypothyroidism is a very serious illness I did some research on it you can die go into a coma get thyroid cancer it’s treatable but you have to want it!!!!
JLO-82

Postby Shazam » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Marwaah wrote:I had a 4.5 cm cyst in my ovary , I took birth pill for a month and it went away leaving polycysts . Which will stay forever as my gyno said . I worked out for 6 months and my breast size and cup reduced , and it’s been 3 months I left gym cause of travelling . I do exercises always . My breast size and cup increased suddenly . My gyno said I might get a thyroid problem. Is this thyroid symptom?

I don’t know about breasts size or cup size as a symptom but I’m have thyroid issues and you take medicine for it. Bad thing about it is you have to wait 30 mins before eating and you can not drink any juice until noon. And you have to take the medicine your entire life.
Last edited by Shazam on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shazam

Postby Shazam » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:40 pm

Marwaah wrote:I had a 4.5 cm cyst in my ovary , I took birth pill for a month and it went away leaving polycysts . Which will stay forever as my gyno said . I worked out for 6 months and my breast size and cup reduced , and it’s been 3 months I left gym cause of travelling . I do exercises always . My breast size and cup increased suddenly . My gyno said I might get a thyroid problem. Is this thyroid symptom?

I don’t know about breasts size or cup size as a symptom but I’m have thyroid issues and you take medicine for it. Bad thing about it is you have to wait 30 mins before eating and you can not drink any juice until noon. And you have to take the medicine your entire life.
Shazam

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss