Why can’t I lose this stubborn fat?!!

Re: Why can’t I lose this stubborn fat?!!

Postby Tadeni7 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

daisies123 wrote:
Wolves2018 wrote:Have you tried the keto diet?

The keto diet is not healthy. I know someone who was doing it very religiously. It gave her pancreatitis and nearly killed her. I know someone else who is on it and has been sticking to it very closely, and he's sick~his body can't handle it. When he's'allowed' to eat he can't, because by then he feels too sick and his body can't digest the food properly. There is way too much fat and protein in that 'diet' to do anyone any good. You may lose weight, but you'll gain it back as soon as you go off the diet. And it's definitely not one that you can do longterm.

I totally disagree. Regardless of what plan one tries to take with weight loss, there are pros and cons. I have a friend that sprained her ankle running on the threadmill doesn’t mean running is bad. I also know people who did the Keto lost 80lbs and have kept it off for 2 years since she stopped the diet. I started the Keto and lost 30lbs in 28days I try to do it in moderation. I also added exercise along the way. And it’s going pretty good. I had a physical done a couple of days ago and I am healthier than I have been in the last 5yrs. Consult your PCP and ask about the keto diet if you can try it out. I think it’s worth the try.
Tadeni7

Postby Smasher » Sun May 19, 2019 11:53 am

I'm a suger and junkie foodie
Does anyone know how to break this cycle?
Smasher

Postby Piano » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 am

Me too I have being trying and trying but nothing has changed
Piano

Postby Breebexo » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:59 pm

The keto diet is actually extremely great and healthy especially with people who struggle with neurological disorders such as epilepsy which I unfortunately have I didn't ever have a seizure until I was 30 years old and then diagnosed by 31 which is EXTREMELY hard to be used to and live with. My doctor actually urged me to go on the KETO diet for its enormous benefits for people who struggle with seizures and more then half of people were actually able to come off their daily medications after a year of following the KETO diet..which is a huge deal, plus add in weight loss, its really a win win. Ita hard to follow if you have kids because of the constant need to prep yourself meals on the side but to not have to suffer from seizures and headaches it really is worth it!
Breebexo

Postby Jummping_bean » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello,
When my step mom was trying to lose her baby fat, in between each pregnancy, (she has 8 kids with 3 miscarriages) she did this book and diet called Trim Healthy Momma. I did this diet with her and it was amazing the changes that came with it. On top of doing this very friendly excersises. I don’t remember the name of the exercises but I will try to find them. They are very simple exercises that make it seem like you are doing nothing but in reality you are. It is especially good if you have a diasity. Because doing crunches and sit ups are. Or good if you do not have a strong core. Which can create your stomache bulging out and not creating the flat stomache you would like. I was an overweight teenager and anytime I would stick to those two things it worked wonders.
Jummping_bean

Postby Jummping_bean » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello,
When my step mom was trying to lose her baby fat, in between each pregnancy, (she has 8 kids with 3 miscarriages) she did this book and diet called Trim Healthy Momma. I did this diet with her and it was amazing the changes that came with it. On top of doing this very friendly excersises. I don’t remember the name of the exercises but I will try to find them. They are very simple exercises that make it seem like you are doing nothing but in reality you are. It is especially good if you have a diasity. Because doing crunches and sit ups are. Or good if you do not have a strong core. Which can create your stomache bulging out and not creating the flat stomache you would like. I was an overweight teenager and anytime I would stick to those two things it worked wonders.
Jummping_bean

Postby icis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:49 am

Hi
Perhaps an internal cleanse can get you going
See this link to help you on your weight loss journey
She breaks it down in laymen terms from the Satvic Movement on YouTube

https://youtu.be/IgMwL6Y--HU
icis

Postby Healthierhabitz » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 pm

It has more to do with a lifestyle change than counting calories. It's about clean eating (nongmo & organic) as much as possible. Let me know if you need more information. I have helped many people loss weight.
Healthierhabitz

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss