How to increase breast size

How to increase breast size

Postby Maryamcheema1999 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:02 am

Hi everyone
I need to increase my breast size but I don't know what to do this issue is bugging me like hell
Maryamcheema1999

Re: How to increase breast size

Postby Wolves2018 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 am

You get your boob size from genetics. There is really nothing you can do to make them bigger naturally. You can have a boob job done though
Last edited by Wolves2018 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolves2018

Postby MommaOf3-82 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 pm

I’ve also been struggling with breast size. After 3 kiddos and breastfeeding each one my boobs are smaller than they ever were. That being said they were never bigger than a small B cup aside from pregnancy which increased them to a Large C. As much as people say breast size is purely genetic I don’t believe this to be true. My mother, sister, both grandmothers and great grand mothers all had much larger breasts then me. Eating certain foods and taking some herbal supplements along with chest targeting exercises can increase breast size, but it’s a long road and the increase in size is usually minimal. If I find anything that gives better of results that what I have already tried I will definitely share.
MommaOf3-82

Postby MommyOf3Girls » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:35 am

MommaOf3-82 wrote:I’ve also been struggling with breast size. After 3 kiddos and breastfeeding each one my boobs are smaller than they ever were. That being said they were never bigger than a small B cup aside from pregnancy which increased them to a Large C. As much as people say breast size is purely genetic I don’t believe this to be true. My mother, sister, both grandmothers and great grand mothers all had much larger breasts then me. Eating certain foods and taking some herbal supplements along with chest targeting exercises can increase breast size, but it’s a long road and the increase in size is usually minimal. If I find anything that gives better of results that what I have already tried I will definitely share.

It is all about genetics. Whether your mother's side of the family had big breasts doesn't mean you should automatically have them too. Small breasts might happen to run on your father's side of the family. My mother and her sister and her mother had small breasts, only when they picked up alot of weight and been pregnant/breastfeeding their breasts will increase in size, but they have the booty and as on my father's side of the family they have big breasts but are flat in the bum area, like straight as a plank. I happen to get both of the best, big breasts and a booty to even it out. Even using all the breast enhancement medications with exercises it will not last, it will go down once you stop.
MommyOf3Girls

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss