Saggy skin

Re: Saggy skin

Postby flopsy » Sat May 18, 2019 6:22 am

That's ok. We all get busy, and I often forget things.
I'm very guilty on the cookie/cake front. Sigh.
3 pounds isn't a bad goal to work towards. I'll try not to forget to weigh myself tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can get in more time to exercise. I'm just getting over a lousy cold and my baby is quite a fussy little girl most of the time. So not too much me time lately. It's slowly getting better, so hopefully she'll grow out of it soon.
flopsy

Postby daisies123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Okay, so when I had weighed, it was totally and completely incorrect, as I was about 3 lbs heavier than I should have been. But when I weighed this morning I'm down about a pound from what I should have actually been at. So now I have 2 lbs to lose for our 3 lb goal. How are you doing?
daisies123

Postby Aide_Diaz2010 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello ladies. Im super sorry for not updating. I've stopped losing weight. I only lost 20 pounds. But I'm still working out and eating healthy. Im stilll trying to lose more. My husband lost 55 pounds.
Aide_Diaz2010

Postby Aide_Diaz2010 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Went from a size 13 in jeans to a size 8. And size XL in shirts to a size M/L. Im still happy about losing 20 pounds. Just hoped I could have lost more. But Im trying. :)
Aide_Diaz2010

Postby daisies123 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:46 pm

Wow! That is absolutely awesome!!! Good for you!!! ??????

You know, I've come to realize that numbers on a scale don't really mean a whole lot, especially when it comes to exercise and diet. You have done an amazing job~losing that many clothing sizes is great! But when you see the scale, you wonder how in the world you've only lost 20 lbs. When you exercise, you are toning, and building muscle, which is dense. So you can try super hard to lose weight and the number on the scale may not budge very much, but when you lose inches, that's where the satisfaction comes in. You look so much better, and feel great. You can lose a large sum of weight and not gain muscle, and look like you hardly lost a pound, because you haven't toned.

You are doing fabulously, and your husband is as well! Congratulations to both of you!!! Please keep us updated on both of you, as we'd like to know what you choose to settle at. ?
daisies123

Postby Eklavon84 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 am

Well for the saggy skin I use jergens skin firming or something like that(been out a cpl weeks), but yes diet and exercise. I use myfitnesspal log calories, exercise, links with fitbit(and other trackers). Worked wonders for me 86# down(took almost 2 yrs, first 45# in 6 months)and kept it off almost 4 yrs.
Eklavon84

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss