need help with my weight gain..

need help with my weight gain..

Postby GalvanizedInBlack » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:42 am

Am 5,2 weigh 111. Can't gain my weight back after I had my daughter. Food looks Grose, sounds Grose, I don't have an apatite. If something sounds good i have to eat it right then. My doctor won't help she says I need to force feed myself. I have tried that but just makes it worse. I need help. Am stuck. What's wrong with me?
GalvanizedInBlack

Re: need help with my weight gain..

Postby TheSpinningDancer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:15 am

Nothing is wrong with you it’s all in your head you can over come this I too had the same problem with eating it took me so many years just to gain 10lbs forcing myself was impossible because I made me literally sick to my stomach even my favorite food I had no interest in I went to therapy with no solution I just wanted so bad to be able to eat like a normal person! People kept thinking I’m anorexic or something I hated my body was so thin! For me I had to completely change my lifestyle and habits and had to force myself to change everything else before I had the strength and stability to force myself to eat enough to gain but I did it and so can you! What is your daily routine? Be totally honest no judgments maybe I can help some how give any tips it’s Honestly baby steps and anyone around you that doesn’t have the patience or doesn’t have the ability to understand that they will never understand you need to distance yourself from till your stronger. No amount of pressure will make you eat that’s for sure just going out with friends to eat was stressful for me. For me I had to give up smoking which was hard I was dependent on it that was a big turning point once I no longer craved smoking and took up going for more walks outside my appetite slowly grew stronger and I could eat more and more each day. I just posted a long reply to another woman having trouble gaining I will copy paste it on this thread as well.
TheSpinningDancer

Postby TheSpinningDancer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:18 am

Sometimes the most complex problems have the simplest solution it’s annoying to hear but you must eat A LOT more than you do now that’s all! First of all do your best not to stress about the number and don’t be too hard on yourself or you will repell weight gain. If your weighing yourself everyday STOP if your counting calories STOP the pressure is counterproductive in this case to expand your hidden curves you must let loose. While protein shakes are very helpful to increase your daily calories quickly they aren’t the permanent solution to what feels like impossible weight gain and actually keep it on. Good food alone can give you the results you desire. You simply must eat a lot whatever it is ideally whole food eat unapologetically and consistently! Are you already doing this? It may take time at first to train your body in to eating so much more than your used to but In 60 days or less once you get on the routine from morning afternoon to dinner time and in between it will become a habit and you will find yourself craving wholesome amounts of food from the moment you wake up just start slow and build up your intake. If you used to never eat breakfast and now your eating a banana that’s progress just keep adding more to it at your own pace. If your unable to make yourself start eating more than the solution to gaining weight is eliminating whatever is keeping you from eating in peace or making it difficult. Ideally you should only eat when your happy and or hungry. When you get to your desired weight you can start sculpting through exercise until then lay off the heavy cardio and never be active on an empty stomach. Your stomach should never growl if your to gain weight. While your gaining use of a waist trainer will help ensure the gains are going to the right places also pay attention to proper posture for this same reason. Sit up straight when eating and never lay down right after eating. You want to gain weight but still look attractive I hope. It takes forever to get a body to hold on to the weight that’s not used to it but once it gives in and you really start to gain it will start to pack on quickly and you will have to start to learn to stop yourself rather and reign in the new liberating thrill of being able to readily gain as much weight as you want and eat as much as you want before you become a glutinous piggy lol with your favorite bites consistency it is possible not only to gain but to get fat even so be careful! Unless that’s what you want then happy gainings STAY CALM AND EAT ON
TheSpinningDancer

Postby TheSpinningDancer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:34 am

Oh yes before I forget a couple other tips off top of my head if your hungry hurry pit in your mouth fast and eat before your mind has a chance to sike you out. Also the most important time to eat is right after you wake up and it’s also for me anyway was one of the hardest times to eat anything. The thing is say you gain a pound from eating good meals the night before and then you slept and wake up and don’t feel like eating if you don’t put something in your stomach you will lose that pound you gained almost immediately so find something really easy you can get down after you wake up for me it’s was bland small amount of oatmeal or a little liquid chia seed vitality snack I could squeeze in to the back of my throat and get down without having to Chew and think about it too much. You have find the foods that work for you in morning and what works best for you during the trout times of day have those foods easily available at all times to grab. Its so frustrating and at times feels impossible I know it’s all easier said than done it will take a lot of relentless dedication but don’t give up! I was below 100 since HS and it wasn’t till I was 28 that I finally was able to get to a healthy 120. Right now I’m going through a hard time and haven’t been eating my routine I have reverted back to my old habits eating one meal a day having no appetite food grossing me out and in just two weeks I lost all my weight it’s so depressing I haven’t weighed myself because know it will only make me more sad and stress out over how much I lost but I can tell because my clothes are baggy again :( but even now I’m not as sad as I used to be because I know now that I can and I will eventually gain it all back and so will you I promise
TheSpinningDancer

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss