Weight gain??

Weight gain??

Postby Smurf3543 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:15 pm

I’m 5’6 and 107.4 lbs. I’ve been trying to gain weight in a healthy way but the numbers only dropping. Any tips?
Smurf3543

Re: Weight gain??

Postby Mummyofone1983 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Didn’t want to read and run. It might be worth getting advice from the doctor. I can only imagine you are logically eating more calories and it’s not working so might need some more professional advice. Good luck ?
Mummyofone1983

Postby Manny_Hernndez » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:07 am

I had the exact same problem Im 5’5 and I used to be 110 lbs I tried birth control pils and they were kinda helpful but they don’t have the same reaction on everybody’s organism,what really helped me was Ensure everyday,it’s been like two months since I started drinking a bottle of Ensure everyday and Im 135 lbs now
Manny_Hernndez

Postby TheSpinningDancer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:31 am

Sometimes the most complex problems have the simplest solution it’s annoying to hear but you must eat A LOT more than you do now that’s all! First of all do your best not to stress about the number and don’t be too hard on yourself or you will repell weight gain. If your weighing yourself everyday STOP if your counting calories STOP the pressure is counterproductive in this case to expand your hidden curves you must let loose. While protein shakes are very helpful to increase your daily calories quickly they aren’t the permanent solution to what feels like impossible weight gain and actually keep it on. Good food alone can give you the results you desire. You simply must eat a lot whatever it is ideally whole food eat unapologetically and consistently! Are you already doing this? It may take time at first to train your body in to eating so much more than your used to but In 60 days or less once you get on the routine from morning afternoon to dinner time and in between it will become a habit and you will find yourself craving wholesome amounts of food from the moment you wake up just start slow and build up your intake. If you used to never eat breakfast and now your eating a banana that’s progress just keep adding more to it at your own pace. If your unable to make yourself start eating more than the solution to gaining weight is eliminating whatever is keeping you from eating in peace or making it difficult. Ideally you should only eat when your happy and or hungry. When you get to your desired weight you can start sculpting through exercise until then lay off the heavy cardio and never be active on an empty stomach. Your stomach should never growl if your to gain weight. While your gaining use of a waist trainer will help ensure the gains are going to the right places also pay attention to proper posture for this same reason. Sit up straight when eating and never lay down right after eating. You want to gain weight but still look attractive I hope. It takes forever to get a body to hold on to the weight that’s not used to it but once it gives in and you really start to gain it will start to pack on quickly and you will have to start to learn to stop yourself rather and reign in the new liberating thrill of being able to readily gain as much weight as you want and eat as much as you want before you become a glutinous piggy lol with your favorite bites consistency it is possible not only to gain but to get fat even so be careful! Unless that’s what you want then happy gainings STAY CALM AND EAT ON
TheSpinningDancer

Postby Beansighe » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:05 am

I am also having the same issue, I am 5’4 and 96 lbs.. I am excited to hear about the results some of you have gotten with the ensure! I’m eager to try that as it gives me hope to get back to a healthy weight again, I’ve struggled with weight loss after falling in love and moving in with a body weight of 107 lbs and people would still tell me that I was underweight, but I was healthy and very confident, comfortable and happy with my body because it looked fit, I was so happy with how I looked, and so in love with the my absolute hero who pulled me out of my abusive family, I wasn’t ready for our sudden falling apart just under a year later, my love can’t help me maintain my weight because of his financial stress, and it’s caused him to leave me and I didn’t mean for any of this to hit his ego, and I am so heartbroken this happened two days ago... I am severely distraught and underweight. Now I’m looking for solutions for my health, since the man I have loved so dearly has failed me in such a sad unhealthy way.. i anyone has any other tricks that may really help, I’d love to hear about them, I need fast recovery I’ve never been so weak before.
Beansighe

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss