Borderline obese??

Borderline obese??

Postby Or-she » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:46 pm

I’ve checked my body fat percentage and it is borderline obese when i weight 141lbs and 5ft 6 tall. And very objectivly i look far from even overweight. How is this possiblr? I’ve checked other sources and this is the result. Funny thing is if my neck would be thicker my % would be lower. Someone pls explain this to me as i dont understand.
Or-she

Re: Borderline obese??

Postby MommyOf3Girls » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:38 am

Based on the BMI calculations your weight it perfect for your hight. You have nothing to worry about, if you had to pick up another 14-20 lbs you would be then considered overweight but still not obese.
MommyOf3Girls

Postby Or-she » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:41 am

Thanks. I just dont understand how can a us navy measurement so off in my case? I have wider hips, true but most women are pear shape so it shouldnt be something extraordinery. Anyway i guess i wont let it bother me it’s just that every time i refresh my weight it’s shouting at me here... “nearly obese”
Or-she

Re: Overweight help!!

Postby Kim715 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:09 pm

I’m 5’6” and I’m 183.1 and I want to lose weight I try everything, I ate healthy and exercised what can I do I really want to lose weight I want to feel proud of my body what do I do because I want to lose weight before I have to wear a dress for my party that’s I’m having in a few months
Kim715

Postby Or-she » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 am

My experience that weight goes down really slowly. At least for me. I cut out refined sugar completely, avoid animal protein as much as possible ( i not THAT strickt on this though) eat less ingeneral. Still goes slow. I’ve read with our height and my weight i should eat 1500 cal / day in order to lose 0.5kg / week. Which is really small amount of food and disappointingly small weightloss. But it is true. I eat slightly more than 1500 cal / day and lose 0.3 kg per week. But over the weeks i lose weight. Just very slowly.
Or-she

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss