?

?

Postby Van_27 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:43 am

Any advice?
Last edited by Van_27 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van_27

Re: Help my boyfriend is confusing me about my body

Postby Wd917 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:25 am

Love your body for what it is but also aim to be healthy. A real man will love you no matter what size you are. ❤️
Wd917

Postby miss9292 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 am

Hi babe. Dont worry much. U just need to control your food portion and take care of your water intake. It will flow automatically and you see your body shape nicely and can lose weight too. Btw, i am coach for online weight lost program.
miss9292

Postby Ash_94 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 am

We have similar height and weight so I understand a bit lol. But your bf sounds like a jerk. You are beautiful no matter what. If you choose to lose weight make sure you are doing it for you and not him!
Ash_94

Postby Miconicon09 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 pm

I’m not saying that I disagree with the other people here..but don’t get your boyfriend wrong, he’s just concern about your health.. if you’re really confused, try confronting him hun. It’ll help you and your relationship as well?. Good luck!
Miconicon09

Postby LeeTiffany484 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:57 am

I feel the same way but I've had 2kids in the past 3years so I'm still kinda big boned I'm wanting to loose weight but it's harder for me to it as the weather gets colder and my baby cry's alot so I can't go out to try run it off during the day I did have my cousin in law doing it with Me but she's trying to to get pregnant tho
LeeTiffany484

Postby uki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:31 pm

I am overweight too, so I do understand the situation and feel your pain. But I think that what your boyfriend means to say is; don't feel ashamed of your body and how you look but do remedy the situation by following a healthy diet. I'm sure his attentions by saying both things come from a good place and doesn't want to hurt you but he's just concerned with your health, nothing to worry about. I think by saying this he shows how much he cares for you and your health and wants the best for you. ♡
uki

Postby Amanda79 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Weight issues can be tricky Hun BUT your boyfriend sounds like a bit of a d*ck. he should make you feel like a princess all of the time. If he tells you this as a response to you asking him about your body then that’s one thing but just coming out and saying it is not cool.
Amanda79

Postby Calba1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Okay. So many things wrong with this post. Number 1: Baby, you are BEAUTIFUL! And if your man is wishy washy on whether or not he loves your body, than he doesn't love your body. This can be because he too is possibly chubby? If not, than he is insecure about his life choices. Neither of these are because of you. Number 2: if you're opinion of yourself is based on how much your bf appreciates it, there is a problem. Self love is HARD. Believe me. I'm struggling with it myself. Having a significant other that sees that and doesn't pressure you to change because of superficial reasons is important. So either explain that to him and hope he understands or DUMP HIM!! If want to feel better about your body, take a step back and realize that its YOUR body. You only get ONE! It has brought you so far! It is so strong!! But it needs LOVE! Commit to loving your body! Treat it with the love and respect it deserves! That means hydrating it! Feeding it things that make you feel good and energetic! And if working out make you feel good, do it! Walk, run, do yoga, sleep, hell, even mastur**te! Once you start making choices that make YOU feep good... you'll stop worrying about how others see you. And if along the way, you lose weight, that's cool too.

The just: love yourself 1st. Everything else will fall into place...
Calba1

Postby Calba1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:08 pm

uki wrote:I am overweight too, so I do understand the situation and feel your pain. But I think that what your boyfriend means to say is; don't feel ashamed of your body and how you look but do remedy the situation by following a healthy diet. I'm sure his attentions by saying both things come from a good place and doesn't want to hurt you but he's just concerned with your health, nothing to worry about. I think by saying this he shows how much he cares for you and your health and wants the best for you. ♡

So him telling her that her belly and thighs are "too big" is concern for her health? No. Absolutely not. Had he said, "babe, you're making a lot of restroom trips and haven't had a glass of water all day. Maybe we should check your sugar levels." Or "You've been having a lot of trips to the urgent care. Maybe we should try remedying the source." THAT would constitute a genuine health concern... not the size of her ANYTHING... ?‍♀️
Calba1

Next

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss