?

Re: Help my boyfriend is confusing me about my body

Postby Laraalyssamiller » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:03 pm

Van_27 wrote:Help I'm 5ft and 2 inches and I weigh 190 pounds I see myself as chunky but not too bad but I'm confused about how my boyfriend feels. One day he tells me he loves me and that I'm perfect how I am and the next day he tells me that I have to lose weight that my stomach and thighs are too big. I honestly don't know what to do one day I feel confident and the next day Im ashamed of my body. Any advice?
hey girl put that guy in his place he has no right to make you feel the way he makes you feel you should be ours of your body and at the end of the day your body is for you not for him so if he doesn’t like it he can go f**k himself lxxx ❤️❤️❤️
Laraalyssamiller

Postby Amelia-bby » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Break up with him, you don’t need someone in your life who puts you down about it anything really
Amelia-bby

Postby Draca » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:37 am

Hun don't listen to him. Get out and be your best confident self without his negative feedback and confusion
Draca

Postby Johanca » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:15 am

Oh c'mon. If my boyfriend ever had a word on my body, he won't be my boyfriend anymore. Love yourself and lose weight only for yourself, not for anyone else.
Johanca

Postby My2boyz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:06 am

Buy him a mirror, I'm sure he is not model material himself.

When my husband started making comments about my stomach I told him.."I had 2 kids, what's your excuse?" Then he tried grabing my stomach so I grabbed his boobs. He got the point!

Sometimes men can be real jerks but if you dont stand up for yourself he will keep doing it. Don't let him make you feel ugly or wortless. That's emotional abuse.
My2boyz

Postby My2boyz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:10 am

Adding to my last comment... If you think you are actually a little overweight and he is genuinely concerned then try to do something about it. But if he is being a jerk..lose the weight and then dump him. Lol. ;)
My2boyz

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss