Fitness Buddies Anyone? 1mo. Workout plan with Emi Wong

Fitness Buddies Anyone? 1mo. Workout plan with Emi Wong

Postby lillinlin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Currently finished 2nd week of her plan.

Looking for fitness buddies to do this with me! I love that her videos are manageable to fit in the day but they are killer. I tend to get bored doing long periods of cardio, so by doing short but intensive workouts help me get being active as a habit.

At the moment my goal is just to get my sedentary a*s moving and so far so great. I've gained so much energy throughout the day and don't feel lethargic anymore.

I'm 4'11 with 122lbs. a bit pudgy and it's hard to lose weight at this point, but my main goal right now is to get stronger/more energy first, then change my body composition and lose fat and gain lean muscle.

My motivation for this is due to depression and I don't want to get back in that sunken place. What really pushed me into actually doing something about it was on our last hiking trip and I heaved and almost blacked out a couple of times, prolonging the trek for others as I am always behind the pack and was having a hard time keeping up. Despite of that I made it to the top and was proud of it. I realized I am wasting the prime years of my life being sedentary and I don't want to deprive myself of experiencing things because of poor health choices. Hence my goals above.

What's yours? :)
lillinlin

Re: Fitness Buddies Anyone? 1mo. Workout plan with Emi Wong

Postby RainillaS3385 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Sounds great!
RainillaS3385

Postby Ayesha sawalqah » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Great idea, I 'D like to workout with somebody motivated.
Ayesha sawalqah

Postby Gona » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Me too
Gona

Postby Iva96 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 pm

I would like to ne your workout buddy :)
Iva96

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss