Leg Fat

Leg Fat

Postby Amanda_21 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 pm

So this is a question coming from my friend actually not me beacause she doesn’t have an account and she doesn’t want to make one so she asked me to ask this, she wants to know how to get rid of fat legs, she tried exercising and eating less but it didn’t work she wants to see if you guys can help her??
Amanda_21

Re: Leg Fat

Postby KHOOKHAAT » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi,

What kind of exercises she's doing?

And it depends on how is the structure of her thick legs. But generally she has to do squats, lunges, deadlift, single leg deadlift, bridge, farmer's walk, side lunges,and sumo squats.

And it's preferably to do it with light weights. Along with other workouts like HIIT, Planks, push-ups, and other cardio..
KHOOKHAAT

Re: Leg Fat

Postby Amanda_21 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:51 am

KHOOKHAAT wrote:Hi,

What kind of exercises she's doing?

And it depends on how is the structure of her thick legs. But generally she has to do squats, lunges, deadlift, single leg deadlift, bridge, farmer's walk, side lunges,and sumo squats.

And it's preferably to do it with light weights. Along with other workouts like HIIT, Planks, push-ups, and other cardio..

I’m not sure what exercises she’s doing but I will let her know to do these excercises thank you?
Amanda_21

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss