260 lbs need help

Re: 260 lbs need help

Postby MommyOf3Girls » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:37 am

people please stop posting personal information, it's against forum rules. All posts such as the one above my comment gets reported to be deleted once the moderator gets to it. If you don't respect the rules you will be kicked off the forum
MommyOf3Girls

Postby Bigmamma33 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:35 am

I have the same problem.. have you ever heard of the hard boil egg diet? It's a two week diet Andes not as bad as it sounds. I did it and lost quit a bit of weight in just those two weeks made myself feel better in every way more energy the worlks anyways I started on this and it made it easier for myself to get in gear and be a new me. I also do the apple cider vinegar shots in the morning with my vitamins. Try it out girl it helped me when I felt there was no help left
Bigmamma33

Postby CookieBlossom » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:44 am

Cut out Bread . Drink nothing but water & don’t eat til noon tiny meals 5 times a day
CookieBlossom

Postby Justgivingadvice » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:16 am

Temporary diets don’t work. You need a lifestyle change. Go for 30 days on a shake diet, include exercise in that (I find swimming was always the best for me, but it can also including running), and with your one meal a day, PORTION PORTION PORTION. That was always my biggest downfall until I got proper advice, a small amount of meat, a TINY amount of carbs (for energy to exercise) and heaps of greens. Cut out carbs altogether if you’re not going to exercise that much.

Also try low-calorie bars (can be a meal supplement or I break mine in half if I want a snack), try nuts and fruit (NOT bananas) in between meals. Try having your meal in the afternoon/evening, your shakes for breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner.

With proper dedication and the right shake diet, you should be on your way to your goal. With mine I lost 10 kilograms (22lb) in 10 weeks.

But maintenance will be needed.
Justgivingadvice

Postby Kkzworld » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:56 am

Struggling with the same issue I’m 200lbs I wanna be 150 lbs again!
Kkzworld

Postby Nito14 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 am

Mio wrote:Hey
Im not sure what exercises are you doing and what food are you eating. However the main thing that you should be doing right now is a lot of cardio. A lot, and remember that it wont happen in 1 month! It takes time and dedication. You have to keep doing, run at least 5 times per week, start off lets say with 15 min and week by week keep adding time to it. Is not easy, but is not impossible. And the eating plays a big part, u need a very good diet. Again it will take time to see results but it will happen.

Okay so not trying to be rude but you are clearly not a professional in this area. First of all doing weights burns more calories, but the exercise that you do should always be a mix of everything so you can gain resistance and strength. Second you can’t tell a person that weighs 260lbs to run 15 min! That persons needs to get condition first and needs to loose some weight first or she will destroy her knees. She should start by walking first and slowing adding more time or miles to it, then if she wants then she can start running but it isn’t the only form of cardio.

Lady, I highly recommend a nutritionist. The doctor should be able to give you pointers on how to eat healthy and clean. Diets are never good they do more harm than good at the end.
Nito14

Postby Margo7 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:09 am

I’ve lost 12 pounds since New Years by doing the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living. It totally changed the way I look at food and I personally feel so much better. It wasn’t easy at first but now I’m discovering all the other options and alternatives there are. I also go to do the gym for 30-60 minutes a day. This is the first and only thing I’ve had success with so far and couldn’t be happier!
Margo7

Postby Kaesor » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:47 am

I feel you. I’ve been dealing with my weight before, with motivation and right support from people that care about you, you can definitely achieve your goal. My friend introduced “Red Tea Detox” before i started my weight loss. You can check here https://ba575fd30e103sddj-86chbo5s.hop.clickbank.net/ for more detail. It might work for you too.
Kaesor

Postby Chiefgirl » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:58 am

Stop eating.
Chiefgirl

Postby Wolves2018 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:23 am

[quote="Chiefgirl"]Stop eating.[/quote
You need to stop trolling. You can't just stop eating. It can kill you. Also when you starve yourself after you do that anytime you eat your body will store fat. It does more harm than good.
Wolves2018

PreviousNext

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss