260 lbs need help

Re: 260 lbs need help

Postby Katji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 pm

@Vanvan you can only get b12 injections and phentermine by prescription. You can get b12 otc in pill form though. The phentermine only works for about 2 or 3 weeks but it does give you a good start. Once it stops working though, it's hard to stay on the new diet plan and you have to exercise with it for it to really make a difference in a short time.
Katji

Postby bmhawkins24_ » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Start off easy by walking daily, I dropped 41 pounds from my pregnancy (20 more to go ??‍♀️) I wear sauna gear (pants & top) under my regular clothes and just walk & drink water by time I walk around my neighborhood my clothes are soaked in sweat. I also dance and do yoga. I’ve been trying to eat healthy & I drink green tea (semi sweet with 1 ice cube & drink chocolate water from slimquick & if you prefer berries they have a berry powder that you can mix in with your water. I’m not really sold on the vegan stuff yet but if it’s something you want go for it. Hope you have a good weight loss journey ❤️.
bmhawkins24_

Postby Starlight1728 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:52 am

Comment deleted for containing personal info AND advertising; both are against forum rules.
Starlight1728

Postby miss9292 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:15 am

Hi. Lets join me on an online weight lost challenge. U just need 25days to see the great result. No diet pill etc.. eat healthy product, add 20% of exercise. I will guide you and you will not regret once you see the result.
miss9292

Postby Barnold » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:01 am

hopedealer wrote:Hi, I lost 18 lbs in February after not thinking I could due to my thyroid issues. We can talk if you are interested. It's a health program that has a weight loss component.

Please help me. I have a thyroid problem and I've tried everything from diet pills to exercising and still nothing. What is the program you are on?
Barnold

Postby Trezure » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:26 am

I've lost 90lbs since this time last year. Started at 279 and now I'm 193lbs. I was 183in Feb, but marriage life and having A miscarriage places those extra pounds on. Iam going to lose 25-30 more and I'm starting Monday back on my regimen. Contact me I will be helping others through YouTube on my journey. I have some excellent natural things you can do. I lost this weight only walking for exercise because of other health issues. Best of luck.
Trezure

Postby Chikkamomma » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 am

I am a nutritionist. I don't push my clients to exercise at the beginning of their weight- loss journey. This is very much in the category of 'a loss for the sake of a gain'. Exercise, while incredibly healthy and important, tends to slow down the weight- loss process in the short term. This is due to the fact that exercising causes inflammation from micro muscle tears, and this inflammation makes the scale tick upwards. Additionally, exercise can build about a half a pound of muscle a week, which also slows the weight- loss results. Finally, vigorous exercise stimulates the appetite and can make it more difficult to stick to a proper food plan. I want my clients to be able to experience success almost instantly in order to modivate then to continue on despite the challenge in adjusting to their new eating style. If a client is already exercising, I definitely encourage her to continue her routine. However, if the entire health and weight- loss journey is new, I often recommend that clients adjust to their new food plan first, and once they begin losing weight, to begin an exercise routine. I know from experience that when one takes on too much at once, it is overwhelming and won't last. You want to get used to your eating plan first and then slowly incorporate exercise instead of starting everything at once.
I Hope this helps and good luck with everything!

Ps- I'm not a super skinny meanie!
I'm currently, 200lbs- my heaviest and feel like a total jerk and hypocrite saying this to anyone!
Chikkamomma

Postby The_new_girl » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Hey songbird i'll tell you a secret ? may be you're eating healthy but not right. In fact our blood type controls what type of food we tolerate and shoud eat. Hence try to google the right diatery habbits according to your blood type. You will not regret it ? best of luck
The_new_girl

Postby Healthcoach » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey :) Are you interested in joining a weight loss/management program? Our program consists of products, a personalized meal plan, as well as a certified health coach to help you break through unhealthy patterns and habits. I would love to partner with you on your wellness journey!
Healthcoach

Postby Kstar » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:10 pm

I’d like to introduce to you a company that’s all about healthy living and losing weight the healthy way.
Kstar

PreviousNext

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss