Lose belly fat or depression will get me

Lose belly fat or depression will get me

Postby Ceci1916 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:23 am

I gained weight and i started exercising but my belly fat is still there its making me really depressed i just feel like giving up and just die i hate looking at myselff in the mirror i feel so disgusting i hate my my stomach i want something that would help the process in losing the belly fat
Ceci1916

Re: Lose belly fat or depression will get me

Postby Heelp » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:42 pm

I used to struggle with the same problem i tried everything excersisng going to the gym but it took me ages then i figured out the key to a perfect body is to maintain a healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle now im so happy with my shape
Heelp

Postby Yukino114 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Ceci1916 wrote:I gained weight and i started exercising but my belly fat is still there its making me really depressed i just feel like giving up and just die i hate looking at myselff in the mirror i feel so disgusting i hate my my stomach i want something that would help the process in losing the belly fat

Try not to let it get to you. I've been trying to get rid of my belly fat for 2 years now and it's not budging. Actually that's mostly because i was like "ok i'm gonna lose weight and go on a diet!✊" then a couple of minutes later i'm stuffing my face with food. So i wasn't serious. But now i'm serious with it. I've started doing squats and cutting down on sugar/fat and i mix 1-2 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar with water and drink that once a day.
I just started so there isn't much difference yet, but it takes time to lose weight/fat, so let's be patient. Carry on doing excersize and maintain a healthy diet. You can do it! ❤️
Yukino114

Postby Sudee_getsfit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:14 am

Dear CeCi,
There is a very Easy Way to Reduce your belly fat if you can committ to the below things for 3 weeks and you will see Great Results.

1: Eliminate Gluten and Diary From Your Diet
2: Make your diet 80% Protein and Remaining Veggies Only
3: Start your day with Warm Lemon Water or With Apple Cider Vinegar
4: Cut Back On Salt and Sugar
5: Switch Coke or cold drinks with Green Tea
6: Just 30 Mins of brisk walk
If can atleast try these u will see Great Results and your tummy fat will melt away soon
Sudee_getsfit

Postby KaiD95 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Try itworks wraps, they work amazing and you can feel it tingling then after then wrap use the defining gel. My stomach has never looked better!
KaiD95

Postby Loveance » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:00 am

Trying doing cardio like jumping jacks for 15-20minutes 30seconds and 30seconds intervals then do so sit-ups, watch Joanna soh on YouTube she is good.and drink Apple cider vinegar one table spoon in warm water and squeeze half fresh lemon and bit of honey first thing in the morning and before bed use straw to drink it,because of the acidic in the acv you see results in no time
Loveance

Postby Anqu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:37 pm

What kind of exercise are you doing? People usually end up with stubborn belly fat when they do too much cardio. Instead you have to do weightlifting and strength training to build your abdominal muscles.
Anqu

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss