weight loss after c-section

weight loss after c-section

Postby Smiley easter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 pm

I recently had a c-section done. I don't look pregnant anymore but my belly is not all gone. I want to get back my pre pregnancy body. Please help. What exercises should I do? Which ones worked for you? Your answers will be highly appreciated.
Smiley easter

Re: weight loss after c-section

Postby Regg » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:50 pm

Hi, I’m guessing you’ve clearance from your doctor to do exercises. The major thing is your diet, sweat bands; taking a 20mins walk every morning. By all means fruits are very essential on this journey.
Best of luck.
Regg

Postby Smiley easter » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 am

Not yet, it's been 5wks 4days since. I'll be given clearance on Thursday, I'll be 6wks gone then. I have an appt with my doctor. I wanted to know in advance so I can start exercising right away ?
Smiley easter

Postby Rein » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Hi there!

I have always been conscious of my weight. I have a business with it works and my products have allowed me to lose and maintain my weight for a year and a half now. The cleanse rided me of bloat and the appetite suppressing pills control my portion size and cravings!! I would love to share more and my 40% discount with whomever is needing something just for their journey!!
Rein

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss