How to lose weight FAST

Re: How to lose weight FAST

Postby Suzzy_24 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:59 pm

oshaddon wrote:Im with a company that sells products to help with weight management as well as many other areas! They are all natural and i personally was able to lose 15lbs in 2 weeks! Let me know if you'd like some information!
.....Please I really need it, what's the name of the product and how can I get it
Suzzy_24

Postby Mimilou » Sun May 27, 2018 12:01 am

Hi everyone, here is an example of meal plan to lose weight fast. Arbonne

Arbonne is a highly regarded, premium brand with a Swiss Heritage. The products are healthy, botanically based and inspired by nature. The arbonne experience starts with changing the appearance of your skin, then it's about changing your life. This program is to train your body and learning to consume the right ingredients, because by 2045, a huge population of people will be obese and probably suffering from Diabetes type 2 and other medical disease. Arbonne also offer a big collection of natural products such as Make-up, Skincare and etc.

30 days challenge of healthy living and beyond.
Step 1. Eliminate allergenic and toxic Ingredients
Alcohol
Vinegar
Wheat/yeast/ gluten
Dairy
Coffee
Suagr/artificial sweetners
Soy

2. Eat every 4-6 hours without snacking in between
Meal plan
8am- have one Arbonne essential shake of your choice
11am- have a meal
3pm- have one Arbonne shake of your choice
7pm- Meal
No food after 7pm or 3 hours before bed time. If you want to snack you can have ½ cup of fiber boost or ½ of almond milk.

Check out this website http://MireilleLoussouko.arbonne.com/
Mimilou

Postby Vanvan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 am

oshaddon wrote:Im with a company that sells products to help with weight management as well as many other areas! They are all natural and i personally was able to lose 15lbs in 2 weeks! Let me know if you'd like some information!

Hi!! I think i need your product!
Vanvan

Postby Genpat » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 pm

On December 28 I decided to stop eating carb n sugar. And 7 months later I have as a result 67 pounds gone. Not Gym just eating as healthy as I can. Plus protein.
Genpat

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss