Intermittent fasting

Re: Intermittent fasting

Postby SunFlower1125 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:26 am

Good read. This gives me motivation to start. I'll try calorie counting and the 16/8 fasting. Thank you in advance! Will update after a week. ?
SunFlower1125

Postby 20WiseMama15 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:19 pm

I have been on 16:8 fasting an or 20:4 fasting since August 29th have lost 6 pounds and then gained 3 back don't know why, but I have slot of energy and am feeling better kinda about myself and went down a whole size in jeans and in shirts. My husband is proud of me I told him no that I have done slot of research about it before even starting, I also don't carve junk anymore, and I will someday eat just eggs, or just salad, or apple or orange.

I also drink apple cider vinegar 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon in a water bottle mixed ( with my father in laws honey that his bees made ) 1 teaspoon.

And I drink it 3 times a day. Plus chasing my kids around or just playing with them helps to.

And if I start to feel like I want junk food or sweets I just smell them and it helps me for some reason and I don't cave.

I'm 5' 4" 202 lbs trying to get back to 135. I have never gave my weight out but I am trying, after having my two kids I haven't been able to lose any weight I even went to a Dr. That specializes in weight lose last year but fell pregnant with my 2nd son so they didn't allow me back because that didn't want to be the cause to anything
20WiseMama15

Postby ldymejia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:06 pm

?
Last edited by ldymejia on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ldymejia

Postby Sunshiine » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Biibii_93 wrote:I am currently 24 years old and looking to lose weight. During the holidays I gain a good amount of weight and I’m starting to feel heavy. I am not good at keeping up with diets, but I currently stumble with intermittent fasting. I get 16hours of fasting & 8 hours open for eating ( healthy eating and within the calories your body requires). I am starting this tomorrow and hopefully I’ll be able to see some progress and feel less heavy.
Wondering if anyone else here has try this before? Or have some tips for me?

My sister in law recently started doing this and she has lost over 30 lbs in less than 6 months! If you really stick to it, it does work! Aside from fasting she goes to them gym and works out almost every day also though.
Good luck!
Sunshiine

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss