help me with anti-depressants and weight lose

help me with anti-depressants and weight lose

Postby violet_princess » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello.
a while ago I had to use some anti depressants and anti psychotics which made me gain 8kgs in 2 months.

I am not a person who actually care about looks but I damaged ALL of my pants while trying to wear them.

I did a shopping for L and XL clothes but it costed a lot and I dont look as good as I used to.

I quit using the pills but this fat issue gives me sadness.
I am in a doomed village in a far far away country where even yogurts are blackmarket. I am a part time working student. What can I do to lose weight?
violet_princess

Re: help me with anti-depressants and weight lose

Postby Baldeo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:00 pm

There are lots of things you can do to lose weight. Eating healthy and when I say eating healthily I don’t mean go on a diet. Do a least one hour of exercise and not the normal going on a treadmill not that treadmill is a bad thing. Start by doing five jumping jacks, some abs works, step touch and grape vine. Do five of each and until you can do up to thirty. This not only put you in shape it also builds confidence and helps to make you fit.
Baldeo

Postby Baldeo » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:01 pm

There are lots of things you can do to lose weight. Eating healthy and when I say eating healthily I don’t mean go on a diet. Do a least one hour of exercise and not the normal going on a treadmill not that treadmill is a bad thing. Start by doing five jumping jacks, some abs works, step touch and grape vine. Do five of each and until you can do up to thirty. This not only put you in shape it also builds confidence and helps to make you fit.
Baldeo

Postby natnat321 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi

I am also like you. I gained 10kg bcos of anti pyschotic and antideressants too and people keep telling me i gained weight and everything it got worse i also do not know what to do.

I go for exercise and it doesnt help. Now i wish i never take those medicine sigh. Hope we are able to keep in touch to share our experience
natnat321

Postby Rein » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Hi there!

I have always been conscious of my weight. I have a business with it works and my products have allowed me to lose and maintain my weight for a year and a half now. The cleanse rided me of bloat and the appetite suppressing pills control my portion size and cravings!! I would love to share more and my 40% discount with whomever is needing something plant and mineral based!! just for their journey!!
Rein

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss