How do I lose my belly fat but keep everything else?

Re: How do I lose my belly fat but keep everything else?

Postby Yunissa7 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 am

Ugh i have the same problem After I got married I decided to gain 8 lbs and I did but now i have belly? and I dond feel comfortable with my husband I really needed those lbs because I looked like I was about to die lol
Yunissa7

Postby briiana » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:20 am

sit ups will be your best friend. also, you could do "partner leg throw downs" this will get you the abs you really desire. as you can tell by the name, it does involve a partner. go on youtube and type in partner leg throw downs where it'll be more explained
briiana

Postby Sudee_getsfit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:17 am

There is a very Easy Way to Reduce your belly fat if you can committ to the below things for 3 weeks and you will see Great Results.

1: Eliminate Gluten and Diary From Your Diet
2: Make your diet 80% Protein and Remaining Veggies Only
3: Start your day with Warm Lemon Water or With Apple Cider Vinegar
4: Cut Back On Salt and Sugar
5: Switch Coke or cold drinks with Green Tea
6: Just 30 Mins of brisk walk
If can atleast try these u will see Great Results and your tummy fat will melt away soon
Sudee_getsfit

Postby Yxngtb » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Cherryston3 wrote:Hey, I've been trying to find ways to lose my belly fat, but keep everything else like it is. Does anyone have any advise?

Hi! I’ve had the same problem as you and the beginning of the new year finally made me work on it. For starters, try drinking atleast 1.5 liter/2 bottles of water daily. The key to drinking that much water is to drink slowly! Then I made simple meal plans to get me through the week. I personally couldn’t just cancel everything I love to eat so I made it to my desires. I spend about $45 on a week’s plan. For breakfast, I have 2 cinnamon raisin bagels with a cream cheese spread and strawberries on the side. For lunch there’s rolled oats mixed with banana strawberry yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and blue berries. When it’s time for dinner I make out-the-box pasta like fettuccine, and etc. I also have snacks like baby carrots with a peanut/almond butter dip before lunch; and a cup of mixed fruits before dinner. I’ve also replaced normal milk with almond milk; And I drink water with every meal. Don’t eat after 7:30 pm! Eating late at night also causes bloating. Sometimes I’d still drink soda or eat a big plate of food on a cool Saturday night out, but the key is to not keep that habit everyday! Only one day out of the week do I allow myself to cheat my meal plan lol. To add to all this, I haven’t even started working out regularly again and I’ve already seen results! When you do workout, don’t just focus on your stomach. Keeping everything else also means maintaining everything else! Now everything I’ve said was just so you can understand that you don’t have to go by the book. Do it your way. Make it to your standards and trust me when I say just making a few changes goes a long way!
Yxngtb

Postby Venus88 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello, have you tried using Apple cider with lemons? It works like wonders to shed off those belly fats! I usually mixed them with cinnamons to add taste.
Venus88

Postby Dancewithme » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:02 am

It's really hard to target only one area to lose fat without affecting/improving other parts but that's a good thing. There are many things you can do to improve your body. Besides exercise your nutrition is just as important. You cannot see change without eating healthier and cutting fried and sugary foods. Drink plenty of water. Replace juice with Infused water. My favorite is cucumber and lemon. Do planks and leg lifts every day. For exampkes look up 30day ab workouts online. Hope this helps
Dancewithme

Postby Dancewithme » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 am

It's really hard to target only one area to lose fat without affecting/improving other parts but that's a good thing. There are many things you can do to improve your body. Besides exercise your nutrition is just as important. You cannot see change without eating healthier and cutting fried and sugary foods. Drink plenty of water. Replace juice with Infused water. My favorite is cucumber and lemon. Do planks and leg lifts every day. For exampkes look up 30day ab workouts online. Hope this helps
Dancewithme

Postby Rosepatagonis25 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:02 pm

I personally choose to reduce my carb intake, oily food, fast food, junk food, eat healthy for 8 hours then fast for 16 hours. Sleep enough 7 hours every night and do 100 squats on the first day and each day after increase the number by 20 rep. Also, reduce salt and sugar, try to use honey instead. Eat more spicy food but not too spicy or u will destroy ur stomach like i did XD
Rosepatagonis25

Postby Suzanne2009 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Belly fat is to do with diet, mainly sugar/sweet foods.
Maybe cut down on sweet treats, sugar in tea and you should definately see an improvement.
Suzanne2009

Previous

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss