Wheelchair user

Wheelchair user

Postby LadyHilarious » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi I am a wheelchair user and I am 60kg and have 163cm height. I have to lose 10 kilos for a therapy but it's too difficult for me since I can't move. I do diet but it's still not enough. Can someone help me in losing weight easily?
LadyHilarious

Re: Wheelchair user

Postby Lilly95 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am

You should try Dukan diet...I'm doing this for a week and I have lost 4kg. The diet say that you must walk for 30 minutes but you could do some other exercise maybe with a special gymnast
Lilly95

Re: Wheelchair user

Postby kamiKK » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:05 am

From what I know the best diet to loose weight fast is an all-protein diet. It's the most hardcore weight loss diet out there, and it's possible to loose 10kg in just two weeks! It consists of eating ONLY light meats, such as chicken and turkey. Nothing else is allowed- no fruits, vegetables, nuts, sugars- nothing. It basically gets rid of most of the sugar in your body, meaning you don't have anything to gain weight from!

The less extreme alternative of this diet is still eating everything, but in smaller amounts (not including meat). I don't know what diet you use, but the healthiest and best doet to loose weight is to stop eating dairy, limit fruits, and generally eat meats that aren't too fatty. Also, sugar is the worst. You should completely remove sugar from your diet, in any form. Artificial sweeteners are even worse. Fruits are very sweet, so you should try not to go overboard with eating them.

I hope I helped, good luck!
kamiKK

Return to Fitness & Weight Loss